Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Boats 23 LSV|
|Class||Ski and Wakeboard|
|Location||Sherrills Ford, North Carolina, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.69 m|
|Dry Weight||5100 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||65 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Malibu Boats 23 LSV
- CS Bimini Top
- Gen II Surf CS Boat Cover w/TAPS 2 and Swimboard Cover Monsoon 410 60L CAT Standard 15 x 1425
- 2249 Exhaust - Surf Pipe Heater, 3-Outlet Black-Wakesetter Hull Graphics Sound System
- 23 LSV Pack Subwoofer
- ONE 12 inch Subwoofer (w/amp) Transom Remote Arctic White-Malibu G35 Tower Port Lower Rack
- PTM Clamping Spinner Slide Off Arctic White-Speakers
- Wet Sounds Icon 8 (1 set) Starboard Lower Rack
- PTM Clamping Spinner Slide Off Tower Amp
- 500w Arctic White-Tower Hoop and Arch Color Selection Ballast HI FLO
- Bow Malibu Launch System Ballast HI FLO
- Midship Malibu Launch System Ballast HI FLO
- PNP Plumbing w/Auto Vent Ballast HI FLO
- Rear Malibu Launch System Surf Gate w/Malibu Surfband Wedge
- Power Wedge III Cup Holders
- Stainless Deck Trac
- Nonskid (Complete Deck Kit) Driver Seat Swivel and Slide Interior Flip Down Entry/Exit Steps - Port and Stbd Mirror &W/S Mount
- PTM Panoramic 140 degree, Billet Power Lift Helm Seat Soft-Grip Suede-Soft-Grip Flooring Sport Dash w/Rotary VDC 4-Way Joystick and Wireless Charging Stations Wake View Bench Seat Wideview Backup Camera and DT1 Bow View Camera Zero Off GPS Battery Charger (US) Battery Set Up
- Option 2 Flip Down Step Swimboard Phender Pro
- Quick Release Pin &Receiver Pull Up Cleats
- Three Pair Pylon
- Brushed Gray Anodized Docking Lights (Pair, LEDs) Transom Lights
- Blue Soft-Grip
- Internal Storage Liners WakeMakers PNP Ballast
THE BEST-SELLING TOWBOAT OF ALL TIME
The best-selling towboat of all time, and for good reason. At 23 feet, it’s the perfect size to make memories on the water with up to 15 people. The 23 LSV will generate an absolute wall of water when you want it, but with the Diamond Multisport Hull it can create approachable wakes for beginners and even mellow slalom wakes. With a classic traditional bow look, the 23 LSV is the essence of the original Malibu brand and still a legend in the industry.
Features may include:
COMMAND CENTER & NEW HELM SEAT
- The Command Center is the smartest combination of digital interfaces and traditional controls in the industry. The bright, high-resolution 12-inch MaliView touchscreen gives you finger-tap control of the ballast, Power Wedge III and Surf Gate. New for 2019, our new helm seat with new plush fabrics and padding, gives you the ability to turn without rotating the seat.
- The Malibu standard, the G3.5 is designed to raise and lower with one person while fully loaded with board racks and speakers.
WAKEVIEW BACK-UP CAMERA
- This high-definition rear-view camera is located on the transom, so you can always keep an eye on what’s happening behind the boat for increased safety. Footage is viewable live on the MaliView screen.
ALL-NEW PADDING & VINYL
- For 2019, Malibu has introduced new softer padding and vinyl making those long days on the water more enjoyable.
INTEGRATED SURF PLATFORM (ISP)
- Malibu’s exclusive ISP starts with Model-Specific Performance Hulls, Quad Hard Tank ballast, and Malibu's exclusive Power Wedge III and Surf Gate. Control it all with the touch of a finger using the Malibu Command Center and our exclusive Surf Band wrist remote.
SPORT SPECIFIC HULL – DIAMOND OR WAKE PLUS HULL
- The Diamond Hull was created by reversing the chines, to create more lift at ski speeds. This design causes the rear of the hull to lift out of the water more, creating a flatter, softer ski wake. The Wake Plus Hull which allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds for more water displacement.
- We use gorilla fins with 120 square inches of surface area; not only is the size important but the fin placement on our models is further forward than others. This fin maximizes tracking ability, handling and control.
THE MALIBU 23 LSV DOMINATES ON THE WATER, AND IN THE MARKET.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.