Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||James Creek, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Dry Weight||7585 lb|
|Engine Make||All Aluminum|
|Fuel Tanks||73 gal|
2019 Regal 28 Express
28' Trailerable Cruiser. Power Tower. AC w/Heat. Subwoofer w/2 Additional Transom Speakers. Bow Thruster. Maple Rum Cabin Flooring. Anchor Windlass. Teak Table. Seagrass Mat. Full Canvas Enclosure. Flatscreen TV w/DVD Player. Garmin 742 Digital Dash Display w/Chartplotter. LOADED!
A refined explorer. Wherever your desired destination, reach it in ultimate comfort and confidence with the Regal 28 Express. Along the journey, relax and enjoy the ride thanks to the thoughtful cockpit layout and expansive cabin space down below. Rich in amenities polished with elegance, the 28 Express is equipped for an excursion you’ve only dreamed about.
Features may include:
Automatic Bilge Pump
- The automatic bilge pump takes action before you even realize what is wrong.
Automatic Fire Suppression System
- An automatic fire extinguisher is sure to give any boater peace of mind.
- The standard battery charger will keep your starting and house battery fully charged when you have the shore power plugged in.
- A 30 amp shore power connection and 50 foot cord are standard on a Regal.
Dual Battery Switch
- Regal features a smart battery management system. Using one battery for starting and the other for all your electronics. Of course they are both equally charged via a VSR and can be combined for emergency situations.
Queen Sized Berth
- A full queen sized berth is something you have come to expect, but only from Regal.
Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Safety is standard on a Regal. Case in point: the cabin carbon monoxide detector.
Fusion Marine Sound - 2 cabin speakers
- Two 200 watt Fusion speakers make the cabin sound like a home theater.
Fusion UD650 Marine Stereo
- The Fusion radio has full integration for your smart phone, which can be enclosed in a waterproof uni-dock or connected via Bluetooth and has AM/FM/ radio capabilities.
- The 28 Express allows you to bring many things, but with plenty of hanging space to keep clothes wrinkle free, an iron won't be on the list.
Hull Side Picture Windows
- Just because you go below decks doesn't mean you should leave the view behind. The 28 Express is the only boat in its class that features hull side windows.
Electric Burner Cook Top
- The features a single burner stove perfect for the master chef in the family.
Hand Crafted Cabinetry
- The walnut cabinetry looks stunning as you enter the cabin. Even more stunning is the finish both inside and out of cabinets and drawers.
- Regal galleys feature all the amenities you would come to expect, including a full-size microwave oven.
- The 4.2 Cubic Feet refrigerator is big enough for all your food on a very long weekend.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.