Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Fishin' Barge 22 DLX|
|Location||Piedmont, South Carolina, United States|
|Length on Deck||6.73 m|
|Dry Weight||1820 lb|
|Engine Make||MERCURY MARINE|
|Engine Model||150L 4S|
|Fuel Tanks||32.1 gal|
Teach your kids or grandkids the joys of fishing. Invite out your friends for a day of trolling and socializing. No matter the activity or the crew’s age, everyone will appreciate the space, stability and features offered by FISHIN’ BARGE 22 DLX. For the anglers, fore and aft fishing decks both feature two fishing chairs and an aerated livewell, as well as conveniently located rod holders. And when you’re not fishing, the QuickLift™ Bimini top, L-lounge and plentiful storage (including the Stow More seat storage system) are ready to provide you all-day comfort and convenience. The FISHIN’ BARGE 22 DLX—the perfect platform for making fishing memories.
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime warranty
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter multichambered pontoon logs
- Built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional snapless mooring cover
- Bow fishing deck w/port 12-gal. (45.42 L) aerated livewell, starboard compartment prewired for optional fish package, 2 fishing chairs & rod, tool & drink holders
- Console w/cooler storage below, helm chair, stereo w/Bluetooth® & USB input & forward couch w/Stow More™ seat-back compartment & lockable underseat compartment
- Color-keyed 9' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/QuickLift™ deployment system & storage pockets
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage, movable drink holder, base for removable table, Stow More™ seat-back compartment & pop-up changing curtain
- Aft fishing deck w/16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated livewell, 2 fishing chairs & rod holders & convenient access to lounge-back-integrated compartment
- Woven vinyl flooring
- Aft boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
- Length:24' 2"
- Deck length: 22' 1"
- Deck width: 8' 6"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 22' 3"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 1500 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2148 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26"
- Draft: 15"
- Average dry weight: 1820 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3654 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 0"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 32' 4"
- Storage length: 32' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA® certified
- 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- NEW front zipper on Bimini top to join optional double Bimini together
- Exclusive QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- NEW nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio no-feedback steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated pouch
- Small items tray
- Drink holders
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 2 directional speakers
- Tachometer, trim meter/speedometer & fuel & hour gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- NEW interior styling
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/removable bow extension
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" (.23 cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Rear boarding platform
- Black Metallic or NEW Indigo Blue fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/NEW latching fuse block door
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Port bow rotomolded box w/livewell, ruler & drink holders
- Starboard bow rotomolded box w/storage, ruler & drink holders
- Clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/4 removable folding fishing chairs
- Forward-console couch w/Stow More™ system & lockable underseat storage
- Aft L-lounge w/Stow More™ system & underseat storage
- Rear-facing tackle storage in aft L-lounge
- NEW high-back swiveling helm bucket seat, reclining & w/self-leveling arms
- Pop-up changing room in lounge arm
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Molded starboard aft lockable rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Padded woven vinyl floor covering
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- Movable drink holder/armrest
- NEW removable table w/padded insert, 4 molded-in drink holders & 2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Bow port 12-gal. (45.42 L) rotomolded & aerated livewell w/shutoff valve & composite lid w/ruler
- Aft port 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & shutoff valve
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.