|Model||Party Barge 22 RF XP3|
|Length on Deck||6.73 m|
|Dry Weight||2899 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||52 gal|
The PARTY BARGE® 22 RF XP3 offers the horsepower you need for some seriously fun watersports action, as well as a rear-facing lounge aft for watching it.
During the breaks from the watersports, the dual bow couches invite you to set up the table and refuel with an on-the-water picnic. All seating provides under-cushion storage, and the couches also feature our Stow More™ seat-back compartments. That, combined with the under-console cooler storage, ensures you can take all the gear you need for a full day of fun.
Bow or aft lounging, watersports or swimming, the PARTY BARGE 22 RF XP3 is ready to go.
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime warranty
- XP3 performance package w/three 26” (66.04 cm) logs w/lifting strakes
- Built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional snapless mooring cover
- Woven vinyl flooring
- Port & starboard bow lounges w/Stow More™ seat-back compartments & underseat storage
- L-lounge w/Stow More™ seat-back compartment & lockable underseat storage
- Aft rear-facing lounge w/pop-up changing curtain & storage below
- Color-keyed 9' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/QuickLift™ deployment system & storage pockets
- Movable table w/fore & midship bases
- Molded console w/cooler storage below, helm chair & stereo w/Bluetooth® & MP3 input
- Full-width aft swim deck w/boarding ladder & receptacle for optional ski tow pylon
- Length:24' 2"
- Deck length: 22' 1"
- Deck width: 8' 6"
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 22' 3"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26"
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 1600 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2400 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26"
- Draft: 12"
- Average dry weight: 2899 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4881 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 11"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 32' 4"
- Storage length: 32' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA® certified
- 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- NEW front zipper on Bimini top to join optional double Bimini together
- Exclusive QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- NEW nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- 4 NEW folding mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Wraparound sport shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated pouch
- Small items tray
- Drink holders
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 4 directional speakers
- Tachometer, trim meter/speedometer & fuel & hour gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- 12V outlet
- NEW w/port-side, rear-facing double lounge & a starboard couch
- Port & starboard bow couches w/Stow More™ system & underseat storage
- Port aft couch w/Stow More™ system & underseat storage
- Starboard aft couch w/Stow More™ system & lockable underseat storage
- NEW high-back swiveling helm bucket seat, reclining & w/self-leveling arms
- Pop-up changing room
- Full-width aft swim deck
- Receptacle for optional ski tow pylon
- Padded woven vinyl floor covering
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- 2 movable drink holders/armrests
- NEW removable table w/padded insert, 4 molded-in drink holders & 2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- XP3 performance package – strakes on inboard side of outer logs & both sides of center tube
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
Construction & Exterior
- NEW interior styling
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- Three 26" (66.04 cm) diameter XP3 high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-on lifting strakes & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/removable bow extension
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" (.23 cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Reinforced bow structure
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/NEW latching fuse block door
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting