Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||James Creek, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Deadrise at Transom||18°|
|Engine Model||1.8 Liter High Output|
|Drive Type||Jet Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||30 gal|
2019 Yamaha Marine AR190
NEW LAYOUT!!! Connext w/ Touchscreen, Bimini Top, Cooler, Removable Dinette Table, 180HP!!!
Features may include:
Innovative Cockpit Seating
- New deck and hull design maximizes space, comfort and versatility unlike any other 19-foot boat.
- The forward-swept aluminum tower is perfect for all watersports fun.
- Yamaha's signature swim platform design with beverage mounts , backrest cushions and access to the exclusive pump cleanout ports.
- Oversized, in-floor storage compartment accommodates wakeboards and extra gear.
Innovative Pump Cleanout Ports
- Featuring a simple twist-to-lock design, Yamaha's proprietary cleanout ports provide quick access to the jet pumps.
Cockpit And Bow
- Snap-in teak-style marine-grade carpet
- Hinged seat cushions
- Adjustable captain's chair with flip-up bolster
- Glove box
- Integrated removable cooler
- Tilt steering
- Courtesy deck lighting
- Dedicated anchor and rope locker
- Cockpit drainage system (CDS)
- Integrated swim platform
- Upholstered cushioned backrests
- Stainless steel telescopic reboarding ladder
- Stern (wet) storage
- Custom fit smartphone holder
- Bluetooth® Capability
- USB/AUX Input
- 12v outlet
- 3 Position "No Wake Mode™" Control
- Cruise assist
- Electronic speedometer
- Fuel management system
- Rack & pinion steering
- Quiet cruise technology
- Articulating keel system
Engines & Drive Line
- 155 mm high-pressure pump
- Pump clean-out ports
- 3-blade, stainless steel impeller
- Saltwater corrosion resistant driveline
- Tow hook
- Biminitm top
- Aluminum folding wakeboard tower
- Windsheild mirror
- Disk brakes
- Safety chains
- Adjustable winch stand with strap and hook
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.