Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||VR5 Bowrider OB|
|Location||Holly Hill, Florida, United States|
|Dry Weight||2895 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||33 gal|
This boat has graphite hull sides and graphite interior.
The VR5 builds on Bayliner’s proven V-bottom runabout heritage while adding form and function. Forward, the boat employs Bayliner’s category-leading BeamForward™ design, which carries the full 8 feet of beam further forward in the boat than has been traditionally done. The self-bailing cockpit features Bayliner’s new AftAdvantage™ design that increases the aft seating area by extending it to the aft most point of the running surface, then adding the swim platform at the end of the running surface. This keeps the platform apart from the usable interior space, rather than encroaching on it that results in a boat that maximizes space and value like never before.
- BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety.
- Exceptionally roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage™ design
- Standard integrated swim platform and optional platform extension are positioned further aft than comparable models adding interior space while providing the ideal staging area for water sports.
- Available Water Sports or Fishing Options let you customize the VR5 to suit your family's needs.
- Beverage Holders (6)
- Bow Seating
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Grab Handles (6)
- Helm Bucket Seat - Swivels 180°
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Lockable Glove Box - Port
- Waterproof 120-watt AM/FM Stereo/Controller w/Inputs for iPod & Mp3
- Bilge Pump
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Speedometer, Volt, Fuel
- Trim Gauge
- Padded Steering Wheel
- Rack & Pinion Power Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Tilt Steering
Hull and Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Bow and Transom Eyes (3)
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Mooring Cleats (6)
- Safety Handholds
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
- Single-Axle galvanized Painted w/Disc Brakes, Tongue Jack & Swing-Away Tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.