Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.38 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||16°|
|Dry Weight||2650 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||1.73 m|
|Engine Model||XL V6 EFI FourStroke|
|Fuel Tanks||66.5 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
2020 Boston Whaler 210 Montauk with 200 V6 DTS White Mercury FourStroke with hydraulic power steering and fuel/water separator and Galvanized trailer with disc brakes and radial tires
Notable options included:
Light Blue gelcoat hull (full)
Rails - bow rail (low profile)
Rails - stern rail (low profile)
Seating - bow cushion (2 piece folding)
Seating – bow cushion back rests
Rails - white rub rail with stainless steel insert
Seating – reversible pilot seat with livewell
Porta potti with deck pump-out
Trolling motor panel with battery boxes (2)
Electric trim tabs with indicators
T-top (powder coated)(includes 5 rod holders)
Enjoy effortless operation with the 210 Montauk, impressive hose-and-go readiness and lasting utility, with a variety of features designed to enhance comfort and versatility. Standard and optional amenities for fishing and watersports let you tailor the Montauk to meet your preferred activities, while expanded seating and storage capacity increases the boat’s sense of spaciousness and ease. Seize the moment with the 210 Montauk.
- Integrated aft quarter seats give more passengers a comfortable place to ride.
- Optional bow backrest enhances comfort and versatility.
- Optional Fishing Package includes 94-quart cooler seat, rod holders and tackle drawers.
- Deluxe Leaning Post option adds 30-gallon livewell and raw-water washdown.
- Standard galvanized trailer with LED lights, disc brakes and swing tongue for easy travel to and from the boat launch.
- 150-hp Mercury® XL EFI FourStroke engine, with power options up to 200-hp.
- Teak package adds stylish touches to the boarding steps, swim ladder and helm footrests.
Lauderdale Marina is a full-service Intracoastal waterfront boat dealership and marina. We sell and service Boston Whaler boats from 11 to 42 feet, Albemarle Sportfishing boats from 25 to 41 feet, and Mercury and Yamaha outboard motors. Our 4 acre point lot also features the award-winning Fifteenth Street Fisheries restaurant, a 365-foot ethanol-free gas and diesel fuel dock with dock store and a Yamaha and Mercury outboard parts & accessories department. We have boat dockage up to 165 feet and are open 7 days a week. Since 1948.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 8” stainless steel cleats (5)
- 19” interior freeboard
- Aft cockpit storage with fiberglass covers (2)
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Bow rail - welded stainless steel
- Cockpit courtesy light
- Drink holders (6)
- Forward fishbox / storage with overboard drain
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Lifting eyes - bow and stern
- Rod holders (4)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Side rails - welded stainless steel
- Swim platform (fiberglass) with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder
- Access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Binnacle control (Mercury)
- Console face - tan gelcoat
- Courtesy light
- Drink holders (2)
- Electric horn
- Electronics mounting area
- Fire extinguisher pocket
- Grab rail - welded stainless steel
- Interior LED light
- Secondary footrest (for seated position)
- Steering wheel - stainless steel
- Aft quarter seats with removable base cushion and integrated backrest cushion (port and starboard)
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage underneath - includes 2 rod holders
- 150 XL EFI Mercury® FourStroke engine
- Analog instrumentation
- Bilge pump with float switch
- Classic style navigation lights
- Dual battery boxes and switch
- Dual battery wiring
- Fuel tank (66.5 gallons)
- Hydraulic steering
- Stainless steel propeller
Please note: For exact details on model availability and standard package equipment please contact your local, authorized dealer. The boat model information, specifications and images listed may not accurately reflect the most current design.
Additional Mercury options available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.