Presented For Sale By:
|Location||South Portland, Maine, United States|
|Dry Weight||5350 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||172 gal|
2020 Boston Whaler 250 Outrage
Serious anglers who refuse to sacrifice comfort, safety or style have found their boat in the new center console 250 Outrage®. Enjoy comfortable, functional seating throughout, great fishing features, and the power and range to confidently pursue your ambitions. Yacht owners can count on the 250’s unsinkable performance and sleek style as a first-class tender, as well.
Features may include:
- At the helm, find room for two 12-inch displays, while foot-rest and seating adjust for comfort.
- Spacious open bow features large, convenient storage compartments and conversation-friendly seating.
- Well-equipped leaning post includes 30-gallon livewell, ample storage and more.
- Deluxe helm seat upgrade provides adjustable captain’s chair and stationary companion seat.
- Mercury® power options include the impressive 350-hp Verado® FourStroke engine.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- 28" interior freeboard
- 8" stainless steel cleats; bow (2), spring line (2), stern with hawse pipes (2), anchor locker (1)
- Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch
- Aft coaming bolsters
- Anchor roller stainless steel
- Bow and stern eyes
- Cockpit courtesy light
- Drink holders (4 in bow, 2 in hawse pipes, 2 in leaning post, 2 in helm)
- Rod holders – gunnel-mounted (4)
- 12 volt receptacle
- Access panels to electronics
- Acrylic entry door with lock
- Bi-level molded console footrests
- Console grab rails stainless steel
- Drink holders (2)
- Easy access storage space for personal items
- Electronics surface that accommodates two (12") displays or single (16")
- Enclosed head/storage area in console with easy-clean liner
- Fold-away stern seat
- Forward console seat with insulated storage
- Aft storage center (1 port side top loading, 1 forward loading) (deleted with optional aft livewell)
- Bow anchor storage with hatch
- Bow storage locker with hatch, gasket, and overboard drain
- Insulated forward in-deck storage with hatch and overboard drain
- Lockable console storage
- Port & starboard fishboxes with pump-out and drains
- Under-gunnel rod racks (2 per side)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.