|Model||1660 RETRIEVER JON|
|Deadrise at Transom||3.5°|
|Dry Weight||661 lb|
The Crestliner 1660 Retriever Jon is a no-nonsense flat bottomed boat that’s ready to hunt or fish in a moment’s notice. This 16-foot jon boat has a strong, durable hull made of all-welded aluminum. That strength makes it low-maintenance and means you can reach any corner of the water in search of your next catch.
The 1660 Retriever Jon comes standard with an elevated bow platform for better visibility when fishing. It also comes with flat flooring which makes it incredibly stable and spacious for you and up to 3 other people to operate from. The SureMount Gunnel Accessory System also makes placing accessories convenient around the jon boat no matter where you decide to fish or hunt. And with options like camouflage paint and durable Crest-Liner interior coating, you’ll have a durable, stealthy boat that your next target won’t see coming.
- Pedestal floor base (bow)
- Platform, low (bow)
- Wood-free construction
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Level flotation
- Side panels
- Hull, aluminum, all-welded
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Rib construction, cross & side
- Ribs, extruded, extra strength
- Spray rails, formed
- Paint Process, Enamel
- Gunnel, extruded w/lock track system
- Strakes, formed 1-1/4" (6)
- Eyes, stainless steel (bow & stern)
Find a Crestliner Dealer
Contact the Manufacturer
The manufacturer will reply to your request as soon as possible.