The Draco 27RS promises all the fun of a speedboat with the practicalities required for safe and secure day and overnight cruising. The versatile cockpit layout provides comfortable seating for up to six people, and a single outboard of 200hp to 350hp promises sparkling performance, with handling to match thanks to a pedigree hull design from the Windy team and exterior and interior design from naval architects Dubois.
The helm and co-pilot’s seats swing round to face the central table, and the back-to-back sofa seating can be laid flat to create a large sunbed. An optional folding cockpit canopy with transparent panels is designed to be used both at rest and under way. Meanwhile, for overnight anchoring and weekend trips, a lightweight, tent-like canopy with carbon-fibre supports fits over the convertible bow-rider seating to create a snug and sheltered double forecabin. A sink, fridge, toilet and shower can be fitted as optional extras, whilst further practical touches include heavy-duty hull fendering and a clever foldout boarding step at the bow.
- Windscreen with stainless steel top and stainless steel handrail
- Hatch in windscreen for easy access to bow area
- Plexiglas door under windscreen
- Stainless steel pulpit
- Stainless steel deck cleats x6
- Rubbing strake
- Flagpole and socket
- Bathing ladder
- Helmsman’s pilot and co-pilot seat
- Back to back sofa convertible into sunbed
- Teak cockpit table
- Self – draining cockpit
- Stowage on port and starboard side, and under back-to-back sofa
- Sink in port side stowage
Find a Draco Dealer
Contact the Manufacturer
The manufacturer will reply to your request as soon as possible.