The smooth mix of brawn and refinement provides sustained offshore performance with an impeccable ride for any angler, diver, or cruiser. The only quad powered yacht in it’s class, this award-winning yacht has over 1,700 hp. With first of its kind rear live-well with built in seat, customizable summer kitchen/bait prep station and class leading second row helm seats, the Siesta is designed to meet the discriminating tastes of customers looking for this level of Center Console Yacht. Freshly redesigned helm station with standard triple navigation screens, customizable high-density foam helm seats, and automotive inspired aesthetics provide total control of the vessel with ease. Luxurious appointments await in the easily accessible cabin and sun lovers can bask on the forward-facing console seat or convertible bow sun pad. For the confident, the Siesta provides the right blend of form and function to match any activity that you decide to embark.
- Air conditioning 12V
- Baitwell - dual 45 gallons each - frigid rigid
- Bow thruster
- Cabin floor - white hardwood
- Cabin sole anti fatigue flooring
- Fresh water engine flush manifold system (Yamaha)
- Garmin 17" outter and 12" center Chart plotters, ( 2 ) 8417, ( 1 ) 8617 with GSD 26 Sounder & dual transducers for Chirp Technology
- Garmin 48" 4kw Open Array Radar
- Garmin Auto Pilot
- Garmin VHF 300 Radio
- Grill - Stainless steel with removable storage cover
- Helm Seats - Triple captain's chairs with swiveling pedestals
- Master Helm Steering (Yamaha)
- Ice Chests Gunwale mounted ( 1 ) port and ( 1 ) starboard
- Insulated deck lids
- Painted engines
- Refrigerated chill plate under forward lounge seat 12V
- Stereo System JL Audio ( 2 ) 7.7" Speakers, ( 6 ) 8.8" speakers ( 2 ) 6.5
- Summer kitchen with corian counter tops, ( 1 ) sink, storage and 12V stainless steel refrigerator
- T-Top Custom painted, integrated windshield, D-tubing, rod holders and spreader lights.
- Yamaha Helm Master Steering included with Quad Yamaha applications
- Yamaha Set Point included with Quad Yamaha applications
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.