Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Super Air Nautique G23|
|Class||Ski and Wakeboard|
|Location||Lewisville, Texas, United States|
|Engine Model||H6 6.2L Direct Injection|
|Engine usage (hours)||89|
|Fuel Tanks||65 gal|
2020 Nautique Super Air Nautique G23
Super Air Nautique G23
- ZZ6 450HP - 6.2L Direct Injection
- Enhanced Courtesy Lighting Package
- Tower Speakers - 2 Pair JL Audio M6 Series 880x Series Speakers Bimini for Standard Tower with Surf Pockets
- Nautique Strapless Board Racks
- Tower Prep Kit JL Audio M Series Studio(Pre-Wired 8 Channel Amp) 950#
- Standard US
- Cover - Towable/Mooring (Tower Up) with Anti-Pooling System (Standard Tower)
- Ladder - Platform Access
- Lights - Underwater
- LINC Panoray - Navionics Maps
- Nautique Integrated Steering Assist
- Seating - Bow Armrests (Retractable)
- Seating - Bow Filler Cushion
- Stereo - JL Audio M6 Series Studio Elite (Wavefront)
- Stereo - Transom Mounted Remote Control
Super Air Nautique G23 Standard Items listed below
- Nautique Configurable Running Surface with Hydro-Plate
- Nautique LINC PANORAY with Helm Control, Zero Off GPS Speed Control Nautique Surf Systemâ„¢ with WAVEPLATE & Surf Pipe Exhaust
- Wake Package(Integrated 2850 lbs Ballast System)
- Power Management Access with Dual AGM Batteries
- Lighting-Navigation and Docking Light Array, LED Courtesy Lights
- Cleats (6), Coolers (Removable), Waste Receptacle
- Sliding Reversible Stern Seat and Flip-Up Lounge Seat (Port)
- Rear Facing Transom Seating
- GoProâ„¢ Ready Rotating Tow Point
- MyNautiqueâ„¢ Connectivity Platform
- Wireless Charging
- Stereo - JL Audio® M6 Series Elite with DSP(MM100s Stereo, 6 Speakers, 10in Subwoofer and 8 Channel Amp) if Stereo JL Audio® M6 Series Studio Elite (Wavefront) not selected
- Flight Control Tower (Textured Finish) with Nautique Awareness Camera if Flight Control Tower Actuated is not selected
- Rotating Wakeboard/Wakesurf Racks if Nautique Strapless Board Racks is not selected
Riders from around the world will agree, nothing compares to a G23. As the industry-leader in wake and surf wave performance, the Super Air Nautique G23 has redefined what we expect out of a wake boat since its debut. The Rider’s Choice as the 5X Wakesurf and 7X Wakeboard Boat of the Year, the G23 has added to that dynasty in 2020 by bringing onboard a multitude of new features. The refined, luxury feel has been leveled up once again so that this revolutionary boat takes you beyond your expectations.
Features may include:
Bump up the experience and listen to music while you ride with JL Audio® 8.8" M6 tower-mounted speakers available on the Super Air Nautique G23. The tower on the G23 is capable of fitting one or two sets of tower speakers, so choose whichever set-up you need for incredible sound.
The Nautique Awareness Camera on the G23 provides the driver a view of all the action behind the boat. There are multiple options for when the camera feed is displayed on the LINC Panoray, and you can allow the Awareness Camera to act as a backup camera or a view of the action.
TRANSOM STEREO REMOTE
Conveniently located next to the transom seats at the rear of the G23, the transom remote is perfect for controlling the stereo while you're utilizing the swim platform area.
With plenty of room for family and friends and ample storage underneath the seats, you'll find the lounge of the Super Air Nautique G23 is the perfect place to spend your summer. Configure it as a lounge to socialize or utilize the flip-up and reversible stern seats to watch all the action; the interior of the G23 is incredibly versatile.
Compatible with most Qi-enabled devices, you can now charge your phone wirelessly right at the helm of the G23 with our wireless charging station. This wireless charging pad is equipped with SeaDek non-skid and an outside edge to prevent your phone from sliding.
JL AUDIO® STEREO
The complete JL Audio® M6 Series Elite stereo package with DSP technology comes standard in the Sup
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.