Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Elephant Butte, New Mexico, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.41 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||16°|
|Dry Weight||2000 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||50 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
The brain of this fish-catching powerhouse is two Humminbird® HELIX™ fishfinders networked together—and to a Minn Kota® Ultrex® trolling motor, giving you the power to find fish and stay on them while the competition is still searching.
The basis of the Z20 is our NVT™ hull—a design that uses a series of parabolic curves instead of traditional strakes, resulting in a hull that's faster, gives more lift while on plane and improves handling. The Z-Core™ seating system with Force Flex suspension and contoured frame, designed in collaboration with Kevin VanDam, gives you the most comfortable ride in our history. And it comes fully rigged on a custom-matched, tandem-axle trailer with GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion and chip protection.12" ATLAS HYD JACK PLATE, DRIVER SIDE CLEAT, DUAL TRIM LEVER, 02 GEN. W/SHUT OFF SWITCH, SC MOORING COVER,
- Length: 20' 2"
- Beam: 7' 10"
- Bottom width: 6' 3"
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel capacity: 50 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 575 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1750 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18"
- Transom height: 22"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 16"
- Average dry weight: 2000 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4050 lbs.
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 0"
- Storage length: 23' 8"
- NEW bow Humminbird® HELIX™ 9 DI G2 gimbal-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- Console Humminbird® HELIX™ 10 SI G2 flush-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- 2 Minn Kota® 10’ (3.05 m) Talon shallow-water anchors—Black (bracket mounted, dealer installed)
- Minn Kota® Ultrex® 36V, 112-lb. (50.80 kg) thrust, 45” (1.14 m) shaft trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2 & i-Pilot® Link™
- 3-way Ethernet communication between bow & console fishfinders & trolling motor
- Power-adjust pneumatic lumbar support for driver’s seat
- T-H Marine G-Force Conservation livewell culling system
- Factory-applied keel protector
- 1 standard & 1 automatic bilge pump
- Hot Foot™ throttle
- Pro-Trim lever
- 4-bank, 40-amp battery charger
- 1 extra trolling battery
- Retractable transom trailer tie downs
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- 5 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Fire extinguisher
- 2 aft 19-gal. (71.92 L) insulated Guardian™ livewells w/digital timers
- 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Dual remote drain controls
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- NEW modular, aerodynamic console design w/expanded leg clearance & larger fishfinder surface
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- Waterproof, capacitive touch digital keypad
- LED courtesy light
- 12V outlet
- 42.5-sq.-ft. (4.0-sq.-m) anti-fatigue, padded bow deck for comfort & mobility
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Z-Core™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- NEW 1" (2.54 cm) lower, driver & passenger flat seat mounting
- Bow port & starboard rod hold-down straps
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Oversized, lockable bow port & starboard rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Rod organizer in port rod locker
- Oversized lockable bow center storage locker w/Tackle Management System
- Step to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.67 L) insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Step to aft deck w/lockable storage & removable tub
- Designated net storage behind seating
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Lift-out tool/rope storage tray in rigging compartment
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Lockable latches
- NITRO® Vortex Technology™ (NVT™) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System™ (RPS™) for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- 12" (30.48 cm) adjustable jack plate
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Angled bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount most 12" (30.5 cm) fishfinders
- LED console courtesy light
- Manual LED-lighted bow gear storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® trolling batteries
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- NEW surge disc brakes on both axles
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-year, 100,000-mile (1,609.34 km) limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated winch stand step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.