|Model||2050MS Family Fun Package|
|Class||Ski and Fish|
|Dry Weight||2375 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||42 gal|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
Many crossovers leave families wanting more, but the Ranger® 2050MS boasts a smooth-riding hull, smart interior and legendary fishing heritage that stands head and shoulders above the competition. Ranger quality abounds from the foam-filled hull and upright, level flotation to the broad, stable beam that delivers peace of mind and unmatched safety. The wide-open cockpit features six custom-stitched seats, ski storage, a Bluetooth® stereo, USB charging ports, removable carpet and an insulated cooler. When it’s time to buckle down and get after the fish, the patented folding front deck extension offers more casting room while a baitwell, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® electronics and optional kicker provide superb fishability. Rounding out the package is stainless steel hardware, a full set of gauges, in-gunnel storage and interior LED lighting that make the 2050MS a class act no matter the day’s pursuit. Fish or ski, this boat always wins.
- Unmatched versatility and comfort for fishing or relaxing
- Plush, roomy cockpit with four movable custom-stitched seats and two aft jump seats that offer storage below
- Rod locker/ski storage in center, insulated cooler in deck
- Flush-mounted electronics at bow and console
- Distortion-free, lockable windshield
- Lowrance® HOOK2-5 @ console
- On-board Dual Pro® charger, 6 x 3
- Console w/ switches & gauges - speed, tach, trim, water pressure, fuel
- Wiring harness w/ master breaker
- Electrical system disconnect
- Heavy duty 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/ 60A breaker
- Master power switch
- Navigation lights
- 12V DC power receptacle
- Courtesy light(s) @ console
- Premium marine stereo system w/ speakers
- Insulated cooler w/ gelcoat liner & drain
- Rod storage in port gunnel
- Rod/ski storage w/ organizer
- Integrated tackle organizer
- Lockable storage compartments
- Stainless steel seat bases
- Gas spring lid assists
- Carpet trim
- Molded-in driver/ passenger footrests
- Port and starboard bow gunnel storage
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Removable cockpit carpet
- Integrated tool holders
- Chrome thru-hull fittings
- Stainless steel compression locks
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Minn Kota® 70 Power Drive 54" iPilot BT trolling motor
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Power trim
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Flush remote throttle control
- Pultruded fiberglass transom
- Fiberglass stringers
- High performance steering wheel
- Recirculating aerated livewell w/ filter screens & automatic timer, includes aerated baitwell
- Integrated engine setback
- Teleflex Sea Star Pro® hydraulic steering (may vary with engine model and setback plate)
- Chrome gas fill
- Upright, level flotation
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- NMMA® certified
- Passenger side glove box
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Boarding ladder
- Stainless steel tie cleats (4)
- Passenger assist handles
- Manual bilge pump
- Custom-fitted premium marine upholstery - (4) all-weather fold downs: (2) w/ adjustable slide-swivel, (2) third row jump seats
- Walk-Thru Windshield
- Padded front deck bolsters
- Matching fiberglass fenders w/ step pads
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Aluminum wheels w/ matching spare tire & wheel
- Swing-away tongue
- Center swing jack
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Torsion axles
- LED lighting
- Length:20' 9"
- Hull Length: 20' 9"
- Beam: 101"
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 25"
- Inside Depth: 26"
- Fuel capacity: 42 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 24 gal.
- Baitwell Capacity: 9 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1800 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 2375 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 9' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center: 7' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 7 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 5400 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 25' 5"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 23' 5"
- Width On Trailer: 102"