Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Moncks Corner, South Carolina, United States|
|Length on Deck||6.2 m|
|Dry Weight||1150 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||28 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
2020 Ranger Boats RB 200
The all-new 2020 Ranger Boats RB200 packs more muscle in a bigger hull for greater performance, stability and capability to take you further than ever. Equipped with a 150 HP Mercury motor, standard features may include:
Bow Trim and Navigation Switches
Aerated Livewell w/Timer and Removable Divider
Custom Fiberglass Console w/Easy Touch Switching
Cranking Battery w/Holder
High Performance Steering Wheel w/Bay Star Hydraulic Steering (May Vary w/Engine Model and/or Setback Plate)
Binnacle Mounted Flush Remote Throttle Control
Custom Swing-Away Tongue Trailer
Minn Kota Trolling Motor w/Recessed Foot Pedal
Lowrance Hook-2 4 Depthfinder at Console
On Board Charger 6 X 1
12 V Power Outlet (USB Included)
Removable Navigation Lights
Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder
Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Eyes
Passenger Grab Handles
Rod Storage w/Rod Tubes and Console Rod Rack
Custom-Fitted Marine Upholstery
Aluminum Leaning Post
One-Fold Down Seat, One-Bike Seat, and Dual Jump Seats
Rawhide™ Coating on Gunnel and Interior
Three Seat Bases Across Front Deck
Integrated Drink Holders
Rear Casting Deck
Dual Pro Battery Charger 6X2
Lowrance Hook2 4X GPS
Stainless Steel Prop
Trolling Motor Plug
Quick Release Trolling Motor Bracket
**Trades considered for boats, cars, trucks, campers, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs and more! Call 843-761-2628 for more information!**
**PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE FREIGHT, PREP., TAXES, OR REGISTRATION FEES**
- Length:20' 4"
- Hull Length: 20' 4"
- Beam: 96"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Side Depth: 22"
- Hull Thickness: 0.125"
- Bottom Width: 68"
- Fuel capacity: 28 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1150 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 6"
- Rod Box Length - Starboard: 8' 6"
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 4200 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 24' 8"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 23' 2"
- Width On Trailer: 95"
- Custom fitted marine upholstery: aluminum leaning post, (1) fold down, (1) bike, dual jump Seats
- Painted gunnel, hull side and bottom
- Metallic urethane paint w/ custom Ranger® graphics
- Rawhide™ coating on gunnel & interior
- (3) seat bases across front deck
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Recessed trolling motor pedal
- Rear casting deck
- Windshield w/ stainless steel handrails
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® RT70 / B-52" Hand Edge Mt trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 4 depthfinder @ console
- On-board charger, 6X1
- 12V power outlet (USB included)
- Bilge Pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- BayStar® hydraulic steering (may vary w/ engine model and/or setback plate)
- High performance steering wheel
- Binnacle mounted flush remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell w/ timer, removable divider
- Custom fiberglass console w/ tach, speed, fuel gauges & easy touch switching
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- NMMA® certified
- Tie Cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All aluminum floors & decks
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Rod storage w/ rod tubes & console rod rack
- 1 1/2" Strakes on Bottom
- 5052 Aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- Custom built Ranger Trail® trailer/tandem axle AM4200
- Aluminum trailer frame w/ galvanized cross-members
- 14" galvanized wheels
- Swing jack
- Custom swing-away tongue
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Integrated load guides
- Waterproof lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.