Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Fairland, Indiana, United States|
|Dry Weight||1075 lb|
|Engine Model||60 Fourstroke|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Fuel Tanks||21 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
We’ve crafted the RT178C to deliver big capability and performance for those who chase all things finned. Three-across front seating offers room for spider-rigging or shooting docks while an 8-foot, 6-inch rod box safely holds your longer sticks and the wider design of the bow means you won't be stepping on your rods all day. An in-deck bow tackle storage box keeps gear close at hand and a divided, timed and aerated livewell is just underfoot. The rear deck features two more tackle storages and another livewell along with plenty of room to fish. Underneath the bench seating is even more storage while the cantilevered fiberglass console offers a surprising amount of legroom. Rounding out this capable package is a custom-built Ranger Trail® trailer that’s made specifically for this hull with premium wheels and a dose of Road Armor Equipped® coating for years of protection and peace of mind. Everywhere you look, the RT178C boasts Unmatched Value And Versatility.
- Abundant storage for gear and tackle
- Three-across bow seating
- 8'6" rod locker
- Custom marine-grade upholstery
- Dual aerated livewells
- Length:17' 8"
- Hull Length: 17' 8"
- Beam: 92"
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Side Depth: 21"
- Hull Thickness: 0.1"
- Bottom Width: 64"
- Fuel capacity: 21 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1075 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 6"
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2720 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 23' 3"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 21' 5"
- Width On Trailer: 95"
- Custom fitted marine upholstery- driver/passenger bucket seating w/ center fold down & two matching fishing seats
- (3) seat bases across front deck
- Metallic urethane paint w/ custom Ranger® graphics
- Painted gunnel, hull side and bottom
- Choice of colors: white, crystal red, charcoal metallic, midnight blue, carbon, fusion electra lime green, and fusion electra blue
- Durable marine grade carpet
- Oversized Tackle Organizer Storage Boxes
- Removable Cooler
- Rod Bungee Straps
- Rear casting deck
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® Edge 45 45" trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 4 at console
- On-board Dual Pro® charger, 6 x 1
- 12V Power Outlet
- Bilge Pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- No-feedback steering
- Competition Steering Wheel
- Flush mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- (2) aerated livewells w/ timers & removable dividers (1) front. (1) rear
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush-mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel, trim gauge & easy touch switching
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- NMMA® certified
- Tie Cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All aluminum floors & decks
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Lockable rod storage w/ rod tubes
- 1 1/2" Strakes on Bottom
- 5052 Aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- Custom built Ranger Trail® trailer / single axle SM2720
- 13" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Custom swing-away tongue
- Leaf spring axle
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Integrated Load Guides
- Waterproof lights
- Channel Steel Frame
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
brownies marine features and options
This 2020 Ranger 178C has a Mercury 60 Fourstroke on it. It is color scheme Charcoal Metallic.
Options on this boat
- ALuminum Prop
- 6x2 Battery Charger
-Front Deck Strap Extra
- Ranger Cover
- Spare Tire Aluminum
- Upgraded Wheels
- Transom Saver
- Trolling Motor Batteries
- Rear Tie Downs