Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Norwich, Connecticut, United States|
|Dry Weight||2100 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||47 gal|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
Our newest flagship aluminum Deep V redefines a category with its trendsetting features, construction and performance. The all-new VX1888WT borrows design cues from Ranger’s fiberglass Reata® fish-n-play series that's a proven winner with families and tournament-savvy anglers alike. Huge electronics, clever storages and a wealth of premium seating deliver comfort and class for any activity. Buoyed by Ranger’s all-welded, foam-filled and wood-free construction with .125” aluminum, the VX1888WT is a solid platform for whatever the day holds. Non-skid cockpit flooring, a Bluetooth stereo, phone management stations with USB and 12V outlets highlight the interior while a 7’6” center rod locker, standard 70-pound Minn Kota® trolling motor and Lowrance® electronics get you on the fish in a hurry. When the action heats up, reach into the insulated in-deck cooler and relax on the front deck extension and optional deck pads. All of these features and more culminate to make the VX1888WT The New Big Water Standard.
- Ultimate crossover design
- Smooth, dry hull with signature Ranger® foam flotation
- All-welded, wood-free construction
- Dual livewells
- Rear jump seats with storage beneath
- Length:18' 11"
- Hull Length: 18' 11"
- Beam: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 25"
- Inside Depth: 27"
- Hull Thickness: 0.125"
- Chine Width: 88"
- Fuel capacity: 47 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 20 gal.
- Baitwell Capacity: 7 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1920 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 2100 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 6"
- Rod Box Length - Center: 7' 6"
- Max. person capacity: 7 persons
- Tandem Axle Trailer GVWR: 4700 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 24' 4"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 22' 3"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ tie-down
- Tilt hydraulic steering
- Competition Steering Wheel
- Flush-mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell/ baitwell on front deck
- Aerated divided livewell w/ timer on rear deck
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel, trim gauges & easy touch switching
- Custom fitted marine upholstery- (2) matching fishing seats
- Driver and passenger air ride seats w/ seat slides
- High gloss paint w/ custom chrome Ranger® graphics
- Choice of colors: white, crystal red, charcoal metallic, midnight blue, carbon, fusion electra lime and fusion electra blue
- Durable marine grade carpet
- Skid-resistant marine grade vinyl cockpit flooring
- Fiberglass in-floor cooler
- 8-gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® 70PD 60" BT trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 5 Combo
- On-board charger, 6 x 3
- 12V power and USB outlet
- Auto bilge pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Aluminum Transom
- Built-in horn assembly
- NMMA® certified
- Pull-up tie cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Stainless steel grab handle @ console
- All-aluminum floor & decks
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Lockable Rod Storage
- 5052 H34 marine grade aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- All-welded construction
- Custom built Ranger Trail® trailer / tandem axle SM4700
- Brakes (tandem axle)
- 14" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Custom swing-away tongue
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Waterproof lights
- Integrated load guides
- Leaf spring axle
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.