|Dry Weight||1650 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||39 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
In the 18-foot class, the Ranger® Z518 stands alone in terms of all-out performance, economy and features. We’ve maximized inner storage space up front with a pair of 8-foot rod boxes, a gelcoat-lined, insulated in-deck cooler and large starboard gear box. The oversize casting deck and 95-inch beam betray the boat’s size and offers a stable and silent platform. A foam-filled core and strategically placed pultruded fiberglass material deliver unshakable solidity and a one-piece feel throughout. The console carries a full complement of gauges, the electronics of your choice and matte black accents. Integrated LED navigation lights, a recessed trolling motor pedal and SRS Soft-Ride Seating round out this angler-centric rig that far outperforms its price tag. From daylight to dusk, the Ranger Z518 delivers features and value like none other.
- All-new 200HP rating for 2020
- Maximized storage throughout, including 8' rod boxes
- Ranger Trail® trailer comes standard
- Recessed trolling motor pedal
- In-deck, gel-coated cooler
- Length:18' 10"
- Hull Length: 18' 10"
- Beam: 97"
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Inside Depth: 21"
- Fuel capacity: 39 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 24 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1350 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1650 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center: 8' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 3725 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 23' 7"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 21' 7"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Minn Kota® Maxxum 70 24V trolling motor
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Electrical system disconnect / jumper switch
- Flush-mounted throttle control
- Foam-filled fiberglass stringer system
- Stainless Steel Prop
- High performance steering wheel
- Teleflex Sea Star Pro® hydraulic steering (may vary w/ engine model & setback plate)
- Integrated engine setback
- Power trim
- Pultruded fiberglass transom
- Recirculating aerated livewell w/ removable divider, filter screens, automatic timer
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- Insulated cooler w/ gelcoat liner & drain
- Runnin' rod rack w/ strap
- Rod storage w/ organizer
- Integrated tackle organizer
- Lockable storage compartments
- Stainless steel seat bases
- Gas spring lid assists
- Integrated tool holders
- Carpet trim
- Molded-in driver/ passenger footrests
- Ranger® tournament measuring board
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Stainless steel compression lid locks
- Lowrance® HOOK2-5 @ console
- On-Board Dual Pro™ charger, 15x3
- Console panel w/ switches & gauges: speedometer, tach, fuel, trim, water pressure
- Bow panel w/ switches
- Wiring harness w/ master breaker
- Heavy duty 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/ 60 amp breaker
- Removable LED stern light
- LED navigation lights w/ built-in bow lights
- 12V DC power receptacle with USB charging port
- Courtesy light(s) @ console(s)
- NMMA® certified
- Upright, level flotation
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Passenger side glove box (dual console only)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Removable tinted windshield
- Stainless steel tie cleats
- Passenger assist handles
- Skid-resistant material on bow
- Bilge pump (1) automatic (1) manual
- SRS bucket seats w/ center flip seat, (1) bike seat w/ pro pole, (1) SRS all-weather fold down w/ power pedestal
- Boarding ladder
- Matching fiberglass fenders w/ step pads
- Swing-away tongue
- Center swing jack
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Aluminum wheels w/ matching spare tire & wheel
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Torsion axles
- LED lighting
- NMMA®/NATM certified