Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Chester, Maryland, United States|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 60 gal|
- Length - 21' 1"
- Beam - 8' 3"
- Dry Weight - 2300
- Recommended power - Yamaha F150HP 4 stroke
- Fuel Capacity - 60 gallons
- Livewell - 15 gallons
- Fishbox Port - 17.5 gallons
- Fishbox Starboard - 27.5 gallons
- Console cooler - 12 gallons
- Draft - 13"
- Deadrise - Variable - 16 - 20 - 50 degrees
The Wye River Marine Complete Boat package - All of our boats are 100% factory rigged and come fully equipped with all essential options. 100% factory rigged means 100% factory warranty. No after market cheap parts, non-current motors or substandard dealer installations. Guaranteed!
Our standard "No Haggle" pricing includes dealer prep, batteries, freight from the factory, complete Coast Guard package, anchor, full tank of fuel, Yamaha 20 hour service, and satisfaction guaranteed sea trial.
Have a boat to trade? No problem, trades are our specialty. Just email us some pictures and specs and we will give you a trade number in a couple of days.
Looking to ship within the US or overseas export? Email us for a free shipping quote to anywhere in the world.
- 10 Year Transferable Hull Warranty
- Bow Cushions & Backrests
- Bow & Cockpit Bolsters
- Dual Batteries w/ Switch
- Sea Star Hydraulic Steering
- Swim Platform w/ Ladder
- Saltwater Washdown
- Head Compartment
- Bow & Stern Anchor Lockers
- Waterproof Infinity Stereo w/ Bluetooth & USB connection
- Yamaha Command Link Gauges
Optional Features Included
- Garmin 942xs GPS/Fishfinder
- Garmin 110 VHF
- Leaning Post w/ Backrest & Rod Holders
- Hull color
- Fiberglass Hardtop w/ Freshwater & Mister System
- Porta Potti
- Aluminum Prop
- Aluminum Bunk Trailer
- Full Tank of Fuel
- Coast Guard Kit w/ Anchor
- Yamaha 20 Hour Service
WyeRiverMarine.com - 410-643-9966
AJ Bowden - Cell - 410-726-7971 - AJ@wyerivermarine.com
Jack Marsh - Cell - 410-829-1143 - Jack@wyerivermarine.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.