Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Antares 9 OB|
|Location||Burnaby, British Columbia|
|Dry Weight||8144 lb|
|Engine Model||XL White|
|Engine Model||XL White|
|Fuel Tanks||2 x 53 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||42 gal|
The ultimate weekender! With an innate sense of detail and comfort, the Antares 9 is an invitation to spend more time at sea. Modern and stylish, she preserves the traditional elegance of an established range. Autonomy, habitability, panache - she has everything to make short cruising a great experience.
- Exterior Design: With her Airstep® hull, the Antares 9 cuts gently through the waves offering a comfortable ride and safe navigation. With U-shaped seats that convert to sunbathing areas, her attractive spacious cockpit (5' x 7'9'') is a great place to relax with friends. With 2 x 200 hp, the Antares 9 has the latest technological developments in terms of outboard engines.
- Interior Design: Two separate cabins, one galley and a cleverly fitted shower room make the Antares 9 the ideal boat for cruises with family and friends! With wraparound windows, the pilothouse has a panoramic view and is incredibly bright. There is a real feeling of space and the lounge is cleverly organized with a co-pilot seat that swings round. This means you can sit facing the sea or facing the chart table.
- Comfortable Cruising: Perfectly fitted out, the Antares 9 is an invitation to get away and relax.
Installed Options Included with this boat
- White Hull
- Comfort Trim Level Package
- Elegance Upholstery Version
- Equipped Galley Package
- Electronic Package Upgraded
- Sound Package
- Elegance Cockpit Salon Convertible To Sunbathing Platform
- Complete Aft Cockpit Enclosure - Graphite
- Forward Sun Pad
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Deck Wash Pump
- Water Heater 25L
- Complete 110V Electrical System - 40 AMP Battery Charger
- Cockpit Courtesy Lights
- Microwave 110V
- Heater Air Pulse
- Additional Berths Elegance
- High Storage Cupboards in the Forward Cabin
- Interior Carpet
- Electric Flaps
- Radar Garmin Fantom18
- Marine Mat on Bathing Platform
- VHF 215 AIS Garmin
- Electric Horn
- Cockpit Solid Wood Slatted Floor & Swim Platform
- Length overall: 29'11''
- Hull Length: 26'2''
- Hull Beam: 9'10"
- Light displacement: 9.387 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity: 106 / 158 Gal (option)
- Fresh water capacity: 42 US Gal
- Engine Power (Hp): 2 x 200 HP
- Propulsion: Outboard
- CE Certification: B6 / C10
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.