Call now to secure slot - limited slots available based on significant reduction in production planned
Finally, a large center console yacht with the sophisticated design to perfectly balance speed, ride, comfort, and all of the luxury of your “dream” yacht.
The bow area is dual purpose with seating to accommodate guests on the forward-facing lounger or around bow seats and table that convert to a large sun pad for lazy days catching rays; or remove the cushions for a fully functional fishing platform. The luxuriously functional cabin with queen sized berth, storage galore, galley kitchen, and separate head/shower compartment is the perfect place for air-conditioned comfort on hot days as well as longer trips with overnight stays. An automotive inspired helm station allows the captain to be fully aware of the surroundings while staying in tune with the endless functionality on-board including: charts and navigation, Sea Keeper®, generator, ample stereo system, the quad engine package, and more.
For the uncompromising, the Sueños will satisfy any experience you can imagine, and take you places few other Center Console Yachts dream to embark.
- Air conditioning 12V
- Baitwell - dual 60 gallons each - frigid rigid
- Bow table - fiberglass with power lift & filler cushion
- Bow thruster
- Cabin floor - white hardwood
- Helm antifatigue flooring (includes helm and second row seating)
- Fresh water engine flush manifold system (Yamaha)
- 7.2kw Westerbeke Generator
- Garmin Triple 17" Chart plotters, ( 2 ) 8417, ( 1 ) 8617 with GSD 26 Sounder & dual transducers for Chirp Technology
- Garmin 48" 4kw Open Array Radar
- Garmin Auto Pilot
- Garmin VHF 300 Radio
- Grill - Stainless steel with removable storage cover
- Helm Seats - Triple captain's chairs with swiveling pedestals
- Ice Chests Gunwale mounted ( 2 ) port and ( 2 ) starboard
- Insulated deck lids
- Painted engines
- Refrigerated chill plate under forward lounge seat 12V
- Stereo System JL Audio ( 2 ) 7.7" Speakers, ( 6 ) 8.8" speakers ( 2 ) 6.5
- Summer kitchen with corian counter tops, ( 2 ) sinks, storage and 12V stainless steel refrigerator
- T-Top Custom painted with faired welds, integrated windshield, D-tubing, rod holders and spreader lights. Faired welds not available on upper
- Tuna / Dive / Utility Doors, port & starboard, open inward for use while docked
- Yamaha Helm Master Steering included with Quad Yamaha applications
- Yamaha Set Point included with Quad Yamaha applications
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.