Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Cap Camarat 7.5 WA Series 2|
|Location||Swanwick, Hampshire, United Kingdom (Swanwick Marina due August )|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Max Draft||0.7 m|
|Engine Model||F300 BETX|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Hull Warranty||7 years|
Jeanneau Cap Camarat 7.5 WA
The Cap Camarat 7.5 WA features 2 x berths, a separate toilet compartment, a large U-shaped seating area in the cockpit and a sun-pad both forward and aft.
The hull design and sea keeping of the Cap Camarat are excellent. The helm console is both well equipped and well protected, making her a dry boat underway. The walk-around deck makes the boat easy to move around and adds safety to the long list of characteristics this boat offers.
An ideal boat for day cruising or as a weekender, she offers performance, comfort, lots of fun and superb sea keeping, making it easy to see why the Cap Camarat is the best selling WA model in Europe.
** 2021/22 model - due August 2021 for SBS **
** Part Exchange Available **
- Boat ref: JN671
- Boat Name: Cap Camarat 7.5 WA Series 2 - stunning blue hull
- Year: 2021/22
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Designer: Michael Peters Yacht Design / Jeanneau Design
- Engine: Yamaha F300BETX outboard
- Location: Due Swanwick Marina August 2021
- LOA: 23 ft 7 in / 7.19 m
- Beam: 8 ft 3 in / 2.52 m
- Draft: 1 ft 7 in / 0.49 m (engine up)
- Air Draft: 5 ft 8 in / 1.74 m
- Yamaha F300BETX 300hp four stroke outboard
- Five year warranty (subject to servicing)
- Electronic controls
- Fuel capacity: 280 litres
- Water capacity: 80 litres
- Mooring kit
- Anchor kit
- Stainless steel leaning post with protective cover
- Aluminium T-Top in white
- Ski mast (arch)
- Swim platforms with bathing ladder
- Deluxe cockpit table
- Backrests for side cockpit seating
- LED lights in cockpit
- 42L fridge with additional battery
- Double berth conversion in cabin
- Opening deck hatch
- Marine toilet & holding tank
- Pre-rigging Yamaha outboard: Includes electronic controls, battery, gauges etc.
- Teak decking in cockpit
- Trim Level Premier 2021 Aft cockpit cushions & cockpit shower
- Etch, prime and apply two coats of antifouling (optional)
Manufacturer Provided Description
Already the reference in the 7-metre boat category and based on the magnificent streamlined hull by M. PETERS, the CAP CAMARAT 7.5 WA Série 2 boasts a distinctly young, dynamic and sporty style.
At the helm of the all-new American-style cockpit, you will experience exhilarating speeds. The spacious saloon and cabins provide for unforgettable evenings, while the fore and aft sundecks allow you to enjoy every instant of being at sea. Unforgettable moments await you aboard this family sport boat!
Directions to Sea Ventures at Swanwick Marina
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundaboat at the bottom of the sliproad, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of sliproad
- Turn right at next roundaboat, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- The nearest station is Bursledon, on the Southampton - Portsmouth line. Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport, on the main London - Southampton line
- Swanwick is a 10 minute drive from Southampton Airport.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.