|Model||25’ Encore RF SHP 575 Twin|
|Location||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
|Max Bridge Clearance||2.44 m|
|Engine usage (hours)||71|
|Engine usage (hours)||71|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 90 gal|
2021 Twin Engine (200HP x 2) Manitou 25' Encore RF 575 SHP
Pristine interior, not one blemish. Meticulously maintained Premium build with all available options. This boat is fast, maneuverable with twins, stable and beautifully appointed.
60mph top speed (sea level), twin counter rotating 4-blade "Turning Point" stainless steel props (pristine), 30mph cruise at 3mpg, 90-gal tank, 250+ mile range, and you'll do it all in supreme quality fit, finish, and comfort.
Will include everything you need to go out including all Coastguard required gear, bumpers, dock lines, 2 x anchors (1 fluke, 1 box).
Purchase price 1 year ago with trailer, tax, title, freight, setup, and delivery was $142,000.
You can't buy these luxury Encore twins anymore now that Manitou has changed their production line to only produce the new (much more expensive) replacement models that look like a giant SeaDo, or the LX/XT lines that start in the $230K range, with twin engines.
This really is a rare find and is immediately available, pristine, and includes a 27' beautiful Mid-America tandem axle trailer with custom wheels, spare tire with matching wheel, hydraulic disc brakes, upgraded powder-coating, upgraded straps, upgraded heavy duty diamond plate boarding ladder with extra tie-down crank and safety strap for secure transport.
I just had 100-hour maintenance performed (including trailer) at Complete Marine in Tempe AZ and will provide documentation with the sale (Engines only have 70 hours on them, I peformed the service early in prep for coming season).
This configuration is Manitou's top of the line 25", 27", 25" toons with patented "V-Toon" technology for high-speed turns similar to a bow-rider. Normal tri-toons can't turn at speed, they plow into the water... this one glides and turns all the way to top speed and angles into the turns like a normal v-hull boat. It's a bit scary the first time but confidence inspiring once you get a feel for how incredibly stable and predictable it is.
- Waterproof, blue LED waterproof illumination on toons
- Underwater rear center toon blue LED's
- App-controllable RGB lighting system on Bimini, with sound-synch to match light with music
- Premium high-back captains plush lounge with high-sit pop up bolster
- Premium high-back passenger "Aqua-lounger" with foot rest
- Nice OEM tempered glass windshield
- Premium billet aluminum foldable, railmount rearview mirror
- Premium chrome upgraded 400lb capacity rear boarding ladder
- In-floor center toon storage locker (big enough
- Full waterproof boat mooring cover with rain poles
- Premium Garmin touchscreen dashboard gps/chart plotter/fish finder Echomap Plus 73SV
- Premium Fusion Apollo-RA210 upgraded stereo head unit, with bluetooth, USB, and XM Radio
- Premium Fusion 5-Channel upgraded marine-class Amp
- Premium Fusion 10" upgraded amplified woofer
- Premium high output marine-class waterproof 6.5" speakers (4)
- 4 x waterproof Bluetooth stereo remotes mounted at bow, stern, port side passenger, and portable cup holders that mount around boat via "Rail Blaza" mounts (which I'll also include)
- 6 x Railblaza rail mounts, and 4 x Railblaza fishing rod holders that are adjustable and removable
- Premium Manitou battery "Smart Switch" with 3 Marine batteries, always maintained on tender
- Mercury Vesselview Bluetooth module, allowing app-controlled full-time monitoring and measurement of engines specs, statistics, usage summaries, error codes, 0-30mph speed measurements with Leaderboard, etc.
- Premium chrome ski & tow-bar
- Console storage locker with water resistant glovebox
- Premium Italian billet aluminum steering-wheel
We've loved the boat immensely, had it on the lake 32 times in one year with over 50 different friends and family... unfortunately my spinal injury has made the prep and cleanup too difficult for this old guy.
We'd love to sell it to someone who appreciates just how beautiful and unique this boat is.
Garmin Echomap Plus 73sv with upgraded transom mounted transducer.
- Lake water temperature sensor
- Full (included) North American nav maps
- Full integration with Garmin ActiveCaptain and touch-screen that controls system including stereo controls from High def center touchscreen
See main description.
Deck and Hull Equipment
Marine vinyl flooring (waterproof)
LED accent lighting, LED speakers, RGB/LED Bimini lights with sound-synch controller
Exterior toon LED lighting
Alumuinum toons, all equipped with full length lifting strakes and "rough water" package - front lifting fins
- Twin Mercury 200HP 4-Strokes (400HP total)
- Premium Seastar hydraulic power steering
- Mercury DTS Fly-by-wire system
- Mercury Vesselview App-Controlled BT module
- Performance lifting strakes on all 3 toons
- Rough water front-toon lifting fins
- 27' Mid America tandem axle premium trailer with matched custom wheels, spare wth matching wheel, hydraulic disc brakes, premium diamond plate boarding ladder, upgraded transom straps and trailering strap-front, with upgraded supports for stability.