Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Party Barge 18 DLX|
|Location||Blairsville, Georgia, United States|
|Length on Deck||5.39 m|
|Dry Weight||1449 lb|
|Engine Make||MERCURY MARINE|
|Engine Model||60ELPT 4S CT|
|Fuel Tanks||32.1 gal|
This boat is priced before trailer.
To-do lists? No thanks. Traffic jams? Nope. Chores? Not a chance. Simply put, the PARTY BARGE® 18 DLX is a great way for families to leave everyday hassles on land to just spend quality time together on the water.
Young kids? No problem. All the gates open inward for maximum safety, and the fencing is tall enough to keep little wanderers inside the playpen. Inside that playpen, you’ll find three lounge seats, all with spacious, rotomolded storage below—plenty of room for water toys, safety equipment and snacks. Speaking of snacks, there’s room for an optional cooler under the console.
Of course, you won’t want to spend the whole day onboard (even though it might be tempting to just relax under the Bimini all the time). So, the PARTY BARGE 18 DLX also includes a full-width swim platform and reboarding ladder—perfect for repeat cannonballs and dives.
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter multichambered pontoon logs
- Built-in RAIL-LOCK® system for mounting optional covers
- NEW woven 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade flooring throughout
- Port & starboard bow lounges & aft L-lounge w/underseat storage
- Molded console w/cooler storage below
- Stereo w/Bluetooth® & 2 speakers
- NEW color-keyed 9' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/storage pockets
- Full-width aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Length:20' 0"
- Deck length: 17' 8"
- Deck Width: 8' 2"
- Max. Recommended HP: 75 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 32.1 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 18' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. Person Capacity: 9 persons
- Max. person weight: 1220 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1750 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26"
- Average dry weight: 1449 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2962 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 0"
- Package width: 8' 2"
- Towing length: 27' 3"
- Storage Length: 27' 3"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NMMA® certified
- 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights, protective boot & accepts optional drop-down changing curtain
- QUICKLIFT® Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio no-feedback steering for responsive, easy turning
- Tinted windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space
- Small items tray
- Drink holders
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/2 speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- 12V outlet
- Dark console color
- Bow port & starboard couches w/underseat storage
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel
- Full-width aft swim deck
- Woven 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade flooring throughout
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- Movable drink holder/armrest
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: Charcoal or Indigo Blue fencing
- Plasma & laser cutters & robotic welding help ensure precise fit & finish throughout
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/internal bracing for additional strength
- RAIL-LOCK® system for mounting optional tops & optional mooring cover
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" (.23 cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Reinforced bow structure
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/latching fuse block door
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.