Presented For Sale By:
|Make||ATX Surf Boats|
|Model||20 Type-S Phantom Edition|
|Class||Ski and Wakeboard|
|Location||Burnaby, British Columbia|
|Engine Model||6.2L Raptor|
The all-new 20 Type-S can take on any sport, any water, and boats of any size. The 20 Type-S was designed and engineered to defy the perception of what a 20-footer can do. The remarkably spacious 20 Type-S delivers more value, versatility, and fun — just in a more compact package.
When you’re ready to catch the perfect wave, ride rampy wakes or throw down a slalom set, just push GO and your boat will dial in your settings. Say goodbye to complicated instructions, confusing setups, and moving people around. Loaded with 2,750 lbs of ballast, the proven performance of the Convex V Hull, and the GO System powered by TAPS 3T, your day will be epic and effortless.
The Phantom Edition rocks a solid black exterior, Cool Touch Onyx interior with Cool Touch Flint Gray accents. The Phantom Edition also features a special non-skid and graphics package, upgraded brushed-aluminum steering wheel, InCharge phone holder, and the cockpit lounge set.
Installed Options Included with this boat
- Phantom Edition
- Black Primary Hull
- Black Secondary Hull
- Secondary Hull Upgraded
- Deluxe Phantom Black Graphic
- Stainless / Black Rubrail
- Cool Touch Onyx Secondary Interior
- Cool Touch Flint Grey Accent
- Black - Phantom Edition GatorStep Flooring
- Matte Black ATX Shock Tower
- ATX Swivel Shock Racks
- XL Bimini - Black w/ Surf Storage
- Power Icon Sound System
- Black Standard Tower Speaker Color
- Two Standard Under Water Transom Lights
- GO! Surf System
- AXT Smart Wing Steering Controls
- Cockpit Lounge Set Seating
- InCharge Dash Phone Holder
- Phantom Edition ATX WideView Mirror 14"
- Stainless Cup Holders
- Sea Strainer Flush Kit
- Zero Off GPS Speed Control
- ATX Armour Cover
- Electronic Isolator & Dual Battery
- Saltwater Package
- Black T/A Trailer with ALLOY Spare and Side WHEELS
- Length (Overall): 20 ft.
- Boat Beam: 102 in.
- Seating: 12
- Weight: 4,500 lb.
- Ballast: 2,750 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 43 gal
- Hull: Convex V
- Draft: 29 in.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.