Presented For Sale By:
, 2022 Axis Wake Research A20 Outstanding Performance and Value in a Small Package
The A20 does it all from wakeboarding to wakesurfing with wake innovations that make the transition happen at the touch of a few buttons. Still big enough to make a great wake or wave but small enough to fit in standard garages and on size-restricted waterways, you won’t believe what the A20 can do. We dare you to underestimate this compact powerhouse.
Features may include:PICKLE-FORK BOW
- The A20 sports a spacious pickle-fork bow so that you can have more people in the boat with even more comfort and room to relax.
- With a minimalist, clean layout that screams no-frills performance, the first-ever Axis touch screen takes center stage on the new dash. The 7-inch touch screen has all your driving vitals along with everything the captain needs to set up the boat to ride.
- The AW20 Tower super easy to operate and totally scalable with available options including quad board racks and a quick release latch.
- Designed specifically for boarding applications, this hull design allows the boat to sit deeper in the water at slower speeds, helping create more water displacement for a bigger wake.
- You can power your Axis with the Malibu Monsoon M5Di or M6Di engine giving you unwavering reliability and ultimate torque all while reducing sound and lowering emissions.
- In the A20, you're guaranteed an amazing day on the water. With Surf Gate, optional Power Wedge III, Wake Plus Hull and Surf Band, every rider can craft the perfect wake or wave for them in just a push of a button.