Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Grande 27 METRI|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|Engine usage (hours)||100|
|Engine usage (hours)||100|
Azimut Grande 27 Metri
- The biggest living areas in the category thanks to carbon fiber construction
- Five cabins with sleek styling
- Design and internal concept by Stefano Righini
- Flowing interior lines in pure Achille Salvagni style: the new Italian Renaissance
The Azimut Grande 27 Metri. Designed by the skilled hand of Stefano Righini, this unique concept wide body superyacht creates perfect harmony between flowing lines and unparalleled volumes for the segment. The vertical bow and the big full-height windows, which rise from the hull and extend up into the superstructure, give the boat a sporty, edgy character and are its signature features.
The Azimut Grande 27 Metri presents a unique widebody concept in this category, with the owner’s suite on the main deck and four cabins on the lower deck, in what is an almost unique feature for a boat this size.
The extensive use of carbon fiber, which Azimut has pioneered in all its collections, makes it possible to extend the space available without increasing the yacht’s weight, resulting in better performance in the water and unprecedented comfort onboard. The hard top, roll-bar, flydeck, superstructure and transom are pure carbon fiber, while the deck is hybrid carbon / glass fiber.
The Azimut 27 makes use of its big volumes to offer the owner and guests extraordinarily generous spaces for socializing and privacy. The full beam owner’s cabin has big windows that flood the spaces with light, while a full beam bathroom and a dressing room complete the setting. The crew too has plenty of space, with a crew mess, two cabins and a bathroom. The spectacular lounge area in the bow can be thought of as a big sea terrace, offering an area for socializing and a sun lounging area next to it. On the fly bridge are the outdoor helm station, a dinette and a bar area, while the stern area is furnished as an open-air living zone and sunbathing area.
The exteriors furniture are also designed by Salvagni, achieving a harmonious continuity of style, colors and materials that characterizes the entire yacht.
The color tones express calm and quiet and are the opposite of garish, with light pastel colors reprised not only in the wallpaper and the headboards, but also in the upholstery used for the sofas and armchairs, which have been selected by top textiles company Dedar exclusively for Azimut.
On the technical side, the Azimut Grande 27 Metri has a planning “deep V” hull (Hard-Chine) that has been tank tested at the Brodarsky Institute in Zagabria. The hull has been designed to meet and exceed the highest construction standards on the market (CFD analysis with proprietary software, FEM analysis, modal analysis derived from the aerospace industry) and is powered by two MAN V12 engines delivering 1,900 HP each, driving the yacht to an estimated top speed of 27 knots and a cruising speed of 24 knots. Range at 12 kn is over 800 nm.
The boat has CE Category A and NMMA type approval and has been issued with Azimut’s HTS High Technical Standard Declaration to testify the high design standards that put it at the top of its category.
The Yacht contains latest generation technical solutions identified by Azimut’s Innovation Lab in the framework of the ECS - Enhanced Cruising Solutions program to offer the best possible yacht management: from Electronic Power Steering, with sensitivity control functions that can be customized by the captain, to Active Trim Control, which ensures the best possible trim at all times during navigation to reduce friction and optimize consumption. The integrated control and monitoring system by Naviop is a particularly reliable installation with superior processing power.
This vessel is currently located in the Bahamas and available for viewing, it will also be viewable in Fort Lauderdale from 01/05/23 - 02/10/23 please contact listing broker to set up an appointment.
Factory installed Options
- Twin MANN 1900HP Engines (100 hrs)
- Custom Hull Paint
- Five Cabin Layout
- Solas life raft for eight people
- Tender Hauling & Launching Mechanism in Garage
- Stabilizing Fins
- Bow & Stern Thruster
- Harness Track on Wide Body Bow Area
- Garage with Beach Area with Carbon Fiber Plug in Shower, Sun Umbrella & Garage Door Cover
- Bow Removable Sunshade
- Teak Table on Bow
- Teak Decking Throughout
- Hardtop with automatic sliding softtop and aft electric awning
- Sofa Extension on fly
- Cockpit Electric Shade
- Refrigeration in Cockpit Furniture
- Spring Mattresses in all cabins
- Black out rollers for lower deck cabins
- Sheer Curtains in Main Deck & Lower Deck
- Wooden Floor in Salon, Dining Area, Helm Station & Foyer Area
- Custom Stone Dining Table
- Electrically Operated Pilot Seat
- Safe in Master Cabin
- Desk Vanity with Stool in Master Cabin
- Bianco Lasa Marble in heads
- Emergency Power back up for VHF
- Simrad Platinum Package including AIS & FLIR Nightvision
- Panasonic video camers
- Joystick Easy Docking Marex
- Cockpit Docking Station with Joystick
- Bow Anchoring LIghts
- Spreader Lights Aft Fly
- Dimmer Lights for Exterior
- Underwater Lights
- Shore Electrical Plug on Bow
- Miele Appliances Upgrade
- Icemaker on Fly Bridge Bar
- Winecooler in Pantry
- Microwave in Pantry
- Custom Audio Video Package
- Hi-Lo TV on Fly
- Stainless Steel Anchors
- Bow Electric Bimini Top
- Fly Bar Floating Top made of Neolith Calacatta with Dual Electric BBQ Grill
- Teak Stools for Fly Bridge Bar
- Aft Fly Bridge Sunbeds with Adjustable Backrest
This vessel is currently located in the Bahamas and available for viewing, it will also be viewable in Fort Lauderdale in September, please call listing broker to set up an appointment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.