We have this boat on order now for delivery this season, a rare opportunity to beat the normal year-long lead time. She has the new hard top, new design upper helm and seating, Volvo IPS-950's, and much more.
In partnership with the minds behind Riviera Yachts, we are proud to introduce the next step in the evolution of the motor yacht. The new Belize 54 is a boutique, semi-custom yacht that shows the lessons learned over the past 25 years. Available in Hard Top or Daybridge versions, it is designed to offer all of the enjoyable parts of the boating lifestyle with none of the ergonomic or quality issues that so often crop up after periods of ownership. A full-beam master cabin, transom garage, and the latest pod-drive systems bring modern features to a classic design. Please peruse the Full Specs and contact us with any questions. We are eager to share the details with you.
- Teak flooring throughout saloon, helm and galley areas.
- Dining table accommodates plates and crockery.
- LCD Television with electric TV lifter in the cupboard aft in the saloon, with remote control. Digital television aerial fitted as standard.
- Blu-ray player to saloon TV.
- Bose Stereo V35 media centre with flush mount surround sound speakers.
- Bose iPod dock with video capability.
- Ericsson W35 marine pack with wi-fi capacity.
- Blinds to saloon side windows and rear bulkhead.
- Internal blind to heat resistant glass roof area to the rear section of the hardtop.
- Air-conditioned 16,000 BTU: reverse cycle.
- Air Conditioning 8,000 BTU with two (2) Air conditioning outlets
- Stylish 'retro' helm station with leather and stitched features - easy access to dashboard controls.
- One (1) Treben Italian leather electric helm chair with arm rests: electric forward and aft movement.
- Leather upholstered seating at helm for passenger to match the style of the Treben helm chair.
- Chaise leather lounge at stb side of helm.
- Two 15" Raymarine glass screens supplying full engine instrumentation.
- Cummins electronic gear and throttle controls.
- One (1) Cummins Zeus® Joystick control for easy docking and slow speed manoeuvrability.
- Muir anchor windlass control with chain counter.
- Horn control.
- Lighting switches for over helm with warm white and red night lights -backlit switching.
- Bilge pump audible alarms.
- Sea fire extinguisher system with manual release, alarm and test panel.
- Southern hemisphere magnetic compass with night lighting.
- Fuel and water gauges in CZoneTM system read on Raymarine screens.
- Three (3) windscreen wipers and fresh water wash down system. Pantograph wipers with intermittent control facility.
- Camera system with 3 cameras viewed on Raymarine screen at helm.
Electronics at helm station
- Raymarine 15" glass display screens.
- Raymarine GPS GPM 400 connected to Cummins Auto pilot/Skyhook touch pad on dash.
- Auto pilot.
- VHF radio.
- Raymarine DSM300 colour sounder.
- Raymarine camera pack (1 infra red in eng room, one at bow and one in cockpit).
- Teak cockpit deck, swim platform and teak steps.
- Bose 2nd zone stereo speakers with remote control.
- Self-draining cockpit deck with deep gutters to all hatches. All hatches have rubber seals.
- One (1) table with teak high gloss folding table top on electric high/ low mechanism and stainless steel support leg.
- Storage bin under fibreglass bench seating aft-removable.
- Fender stowage vertically in both aft quarters for fenders.
- Moulded port and starboard side transom stairway with teak steps and lights for access to swim platform from the cockpit.
- Elliptical stainless steel safety rail around BBQ and garage hatch, behind the bench seating.
- Two (2) stainless steel stylish transom gates in elliptical stainless steel tube.
- One (1) freshwater wash down outlet.
- Overhead warm white LED lighting to cockpit.
- Moulded breakfast bar with a teak or solid surface top. Two (2) strong swinging Euro designed and high quality stainless steel bar stools.
- Wet bar unit with one (1) combined icemaker/fridge and glass storage. Seating off this bar unit, facing aft.
- Electric BBQ built into transom unit above the tender garage with gas struts, moulded sink, faucet with hot and cold water supply, micro switch on lid for safety, stainless steel heat panel and LED lighting.
- Cummins Zeus® electric hydraulic steering
- Cummins Zeus® engine gear and throttle controls
- One (1) Cummins Zeus® joystick controls for docking and slow speed manoeuvrability at the helm.
- Cummins Zeus® model 3000 bronze Pod drive units with in-built trim tabs; auto & manually controlled.
- Stainless Steel aft facing twin counter rotating propellers with through hub exhaust.
- Cathodic bonding system to zinc anodes on Zeus® Pod drive units.
- Twin Cummins Zeus® QSC 600hp engine system with integrated transmission and trolling valves.
- Carbon fibre drive shafts between engines and Pod drive units.
- Racor fuel filters/water separator for each engine.
- Cummins Zeus® exhaust system with idle by-pass at transom.
- Engine alarm for low oil pressure and high water temperature
- Cummins Vessel View display screen for engine management in engineroom.
- Acoustic and heat insulation throughout engineroom.
- White aluminium perforated insulation panels throughout engine room.
- Grey Vinyl, non-slip 'Pirelli' flooring.
- Engine room DC exhaust fans.
- Freshwater fill hose for engines and generator in engine room as well as wash down.
- Engine room access directly from aft deck hatch with access ladder and safety rails around both engines. Gas strut to engine room hatch.
- One (1) duplex AC receptacle.
- Five (5) LED DC lights in engine room
- Hand laid, moulded fibreglass hull and deck GRP construction. Solid fibreglass hull bottom, keel and chines.
- Hull stiffened with longitudinal and transverse stringers, foam cored and GRP sheathed, supported by transverse bulkheads and deck.
- Independent compartments throughout hull structure for safety.
- Watertight stepped collision bulkhead and anchor locker forward.
- Main bulkheads and forward floor is resin infused composite construction using foam core with layers of fibreglass laminate for weight efficiency.
- Hull antifouled in black, epoxy undercoat, Propspeed to Zeus® drives and propellers.
- Non-skid finishes on foredeck and side decks.
- One (1) Onan EQD 17.5 KVA/ 50Hz single phase Generator which is fresh water cooled with a sound shield, hour meter, remote stop/start with diagnostic capability. Racor fuel filter, muffler with gas and water separator - exhaust to transom and water outlet below the waterline.
- Generator start/stop control at galley.
- Vessel wired using BEP CZoneTM system of digital switching.
- BEP CZoneTM digital networked control and monitoring system with 8" touch screen in the galley for control of all AC & DC equipment along with monitoring all on-board systems.
- Four (4) Mastervolt MVG12V/200 AH low maintenance GEL batteries for engine start @ 24v.
- One (1) Mastervolt MVG 12V/120 AH low maintenance GEL battery for Generator starting @ 12v.
- Four (4) Mastervolt MVG 12V/200 AH low maintenance GEL battery for domestic service @ 24v.
- Emergency battery coupling system permits engine start battery banks to link.
- One (1) Mastervolt MassCombi 24/25-2 battery charger for engine start batteries.
- One (1) Mastervolt IVO Smart 12/15 battery charger for Generator start battery.
- One (1) Mastervolt MassCombi 24/2500-50HZ Inverter (for TV, Bose system, icemaker) also a charger for domestic/ house services.
- Port engine alternator charges port start bank, starboard alternator charges starboard start bank and domestic bank via VSR (voltage sensitive regulator).
- One (1) BEP 25 amp 24v to 12v converter.
- One (1) 15 amp and one (1) 32 amp shore power connection in an enclosed locker at the transom -includes 2 shore power leads as standard.
- DC 24v lights throughout, LED warm white lighting and dimmable through CZoneTM control.
- 3.0m RIB dinghy included and fitted in the garage (no outboard included). Garage will close with dinghy and outboard fitted.
- Electric opening mechanism for tender garage door.
- Electric winch retrieval system (24V DC) for easy return of the dinghy back into the garage.
- Roller system and nylon runners to suit 3m RIB inflatable.
- Internal 24v DC LED lighting and 24v DC floodlight fitted.
- CZoneTM Control panel for AC and DC switching and vessel monitoring.
- Overhead storage cupboards with exhaust fan in-built.
- Euro inspired and designed cabinetry & fittings.
- Miele Combi microwave convection oven.
- Two (2) Refrigeration units: Vitro Frigo AC/DC pull out drawer type fridges.
- One (1) Vitro Frigo AC/DC Freezer drawer type.
- Miele 3 burner induction Cooktop.
- Large underslung stainless steel sink with Grohe Euro single faucet tap.
- Granite/ solid surface bench top throughout galley.
- Garbage receptacle
- Bar and storage locker at forward end of galley accommodating bottles and glasses.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.