Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Hampton Bays, New York, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.23 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||16°|
|Dry Weight||1050 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||1.4 m|
|Engine Model||ELPT EFI Command Thrust FourStroke|
|Fuel Tanks||12 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
2022 Boston Whaler 150 Montauk-Please call to confirm location*
Boston Whaler's 150 Montauk reflects over 60 years of heritage combining time-tested utility and classic lines with modern comfort, design and technology. Incredibly easy to operate, easy to clean, and easy to love, the 150 Montauk excels for both fishing and watersports. A spacious center console layout maximizes every inch of its nimble size, while Whaler's precision-engineered hull ensures a soft, smooth ride.
POWERED BY:Mercury 60hp ELPT Command Thrust 4-Stroke.
Engine installed & tested, tachometer & galvanized trailer w/ swing tongue
OPTIONAL FEATURES INCLUDED:
-White hull w/ Chrome graphics
-White rubrail w/ Stainless Steel insert
-Teak Boarding Steps
-Split bow rail
-Fishing Package- 36 Qt cooler w/ cushion & backrest, (4) console mounted rod holders, & tackle drawers
-Combination leaning post / console cover (Blue)
SPECS- LOA:15'5" Beam:6'6" Draft:7" Weight:950 lbs Fuel:13.2 gallons Persons:6
PERFORMANCE- 35.1 mph @ 6000 RPM / 0-30 mph in 10 seconds / 4.7 seconds to plane
Manufacturer Provided Description
Boston Whaler’s 150 Montauk® reflects 60 years of heritage, combining time-tested utility and classic lines with modern comfort, design and technology. Incredibly easy to operate, easy to clean, and easy to love, the 150 Montauk excels for both fishing and watersports. A spacious center console layout maximizes every inch of its nimble size, while Whaler’s precision-engineered hull ensures a soft, smooth ride.
- Optional teak port and starboard mid-ship boarding steps for easier access than ever.
- Optional livewell with blue interior and rod holders.
- Optional Fishing Package adds 36-quart cooler seat, console-mounted rod holders and tackle drawers.
- Standard galvanized trailer with LED lights and swing tongue for easy transport to and from the water.
- Available Raymarine® navigation and fishfinding electronics including RealVision 3D.
- Standard 60-hp Mercury® Command Thrust FourStroke engine provides reliable, efficient performance.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 8” bow cleats (3)
- 17” interior freeboard
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Bow rail with high side rails (not compatible with trolling motor panel)
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Molded-in port and starboard boarding steps (midship)
- Stern rails
- Swim ladder
- 12V receptacle
- Access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Drink holders (2)
- Mercury® binnacle control
- Partitioned storage at top of helm
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest
- 60 ELPT EFI Command Thrust FourStroke Mercury® engine
- Analog instrumentation
- Battery box with hold-down strap in console
- Bilge pump with float switch
- Classic style navigation lights
- Fuel tank (12 gallons) with hold-down straps
- No-feedback steering
- Stainless steel propeller
Galvanized Trailer with Swing Tongue
- LED lights
- Spare tire
- Torsion axle
- Trailer jack
- Winch with nylon strap
- Spare tire and holder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.