Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Two Rivers, Wisconsin, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.38 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||16°|
|Dry Weight||2650 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||1.65 m|
|Engine Model||150XL EFI 4S|
|Fuel Tanks||66.5 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
Meet the flagship of the beloved Montauk® family, the 210 Montauk.
Enjoy effortless operation, impressive hose-and-go readiness and lasting utility, with a variety of features designed to enhance comfort and versatility.
Standard and optional amenities for fishing and watersports let you tailor the Montauk to meet your preferred activities, while expanded seating and storage capacity increases the boat’s sense of spaciousness and ease. Seize the moment with the 210 Montauk.
- Integrated aft quarter seats give more passengers a comfortable place to ride.
- Bow backrest enhances comfort and versatility.
- Deluxe Leaning Post adds 30-gallon livewell and raw-water washdown.
- Standard galvanized trailer with LED lights, disc brakes and swing tongue for easy travel to and from the boat launch.
- Upgraded 200-hp Mercury® XL EFI FourStroke engine.
Features and Added Options Included
Added Options Included
- Upgraded Console Cooler
- Glove Box
- Pedestal Fishing Seat
- Deluxe Leaning Post w/ Livewell
- Portable Head With Pump Out
- Aft Side Rails w/ Rod Holders
- Fishing Package
- Trolling Motor Panel
- Sun Top w/ Boot
- Console Cover
- Deluxe Leaning Post w/ Livewell Cover
- Galvanized Trailer w/ Disc Brakes
- 200 XL V6 Cms (DTS) Merc
- White Hull
- Blue Graphics
- Black Canvas
- SS Steering Wheel, and Bow, Side, and Grab Rails
- SS Bow and Stern Lifting Eyes
- Bow Locker w/ Fiberglass Cover and OB Drain
- Aft Cockpit Storage w/ Fiberglass Covers (2)
- Hydraulic Steering
- Console Face in Tan Gelcoat
- Courtesy Lights
- Access Door w/ SS Latch
- Fwd Fish Box/Storage w/ OB Drain
- (4) Rod Holders
- Swim Platform w/ SS Grab Rail
- Telescoping SS Swim Ladder
- Aft Quarter Seats w/ Removable Cushions and
- Integrated Backrest Cushions P&S
- Reversible Pilot Seat w/ Locking Backrest,
- (2) Rod Holders, & Storage
- Bilge Pump w/ Float Switch
- Dual Battery Boxes w/ Switch, Dual Wiring
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith, but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information, nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.