Presented For Sale By:
|Class||Ski and Wakeboard|
|Location||Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States|
|Engine Make||GM Marine|
|Engine Model||H.O. 6.0L/450ft lbs|
|Fuel Tanks||81 gal|
2022 Centurion Boats Ri230
NEW 2022 Centurion Ri230! A 6.0L/450hp - 450ft lbs GM Marine H.O. engine powers this loaded surf boat package.
PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Pictures shown may not be an exact match
Optional Equipment Includes:
- Slice gelcoat colorations
- Dropzone auto tower w/bimini
- Black Centurion badging
- Gator step 2-color flooring
- Centurion Champ audio system by Wet Sounds w/speaker covers
- BombShell board racks by Roswell
- QuickSurf Pro system
- Ramfill ballast system w/bags
- Bow, rear, and rear transom ballast bags
- Centurion “Silent Stinger” wake plate
- Mooring cover
- Wireless cellular charging
- Bow filler cushion
- Centurion removable cooler
- Centurion ROV camera & fuel usage system
- Stainless rub rail
- Cobra racing driver’s seat
- Ice breaker package w/heater, heated driver’s seat, and wind dam
- Interior limo lighting
- Rear view mirror
- Centurion Touch Revo SxS Dash system w/audio controls
- Black tandem axle Extreme trailer w/15” aluminum wheels, matching gator step, spare tire and mount
CALL TODAY FOR OUR BEST PRICE!
Item and price are good for a limited time or while supplies last and includes Leaders RPM's Preferred Customer Program (call for details). This is a BRAND NEW unit with full manufacturer’s warranty. Price includes dealer discounts PLUS any factory-to-dealer rebates. Competitive financing rates and terms are also available. Delivery is available and trades will be considered. Price is plus freight, prep, and sales tax/fees. Price is subject to availability and may change without notice.
Leaders RPM is one of the largest marine and powersports dealers in the Midwest with over 70,000 square feet of showroom, parts, and service under one roof located in Kalamazoo, MI. Additional photos and video are available. For more information, please call toll free.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.