Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Newburyport, Massachusetts, United States|
Introducing The Brand New Fountaine Pajot MY 4.S
Price is for a 2022 standard MY 4.S commissioned and delivered to the East Coast USA or the Caribbean.
This new catamaran is truly unique in the power boat market - sleek lines, quick yet stable ride and more room by far than any power boat of this size. This is a 36' cat with living space comparable to a 45'-46' monohull.
Being a brand new boat the first showing and test drive opportunity will be in France this July. The first availability of the new yacht will be November 2021. This will be perfect for a winter delivery to the Caribbean for either private use or in our Charter Business Program.
Wish your Fountaine Pajot could pay for itself? It can, with our smart and incredibly flexible charter income programs. Your boat can generate significant income with our established partners in captained charter, bareboat charter, fractional sailing club, or sailing school. Unlike churn-and-burn charter programs, you have complete control over the amount of sailing time you enjoy. Plus, our unique “North/South” program allows you to use your boat in the northeast in the summer and in the Bahamas, Caribbean or Florida in the winter. You will appreciate year-round boating opportunities and a healthy income, plus potentially extraordinary tax advantages. We will be glad to supply details on any of these programs
It’s a great time to buy the Fountaine Pajot catamaran that you have been dreaming about. Consider:
Still Favorable Euro/US Dollar Exchange Rate Compared to Peak 4 Years Ago
New lower Boat Loan Interest Rates – 3.99%
Tax Advantages – Second Home or Business Deductions, Section 179 Bonus Depreciation
Income Possibilities - Excellent Demand for Catamaran Charters
All of these issues are lined up perfectly right now. You can be sure that this won’t last for very long. Contact us for more information on any of the above.
It’s nice to be able to speak about a product when it has an outstanding quality or feature that similar products just don’t offer. But when you have five or more such distinctions then it’s downright unfair! Check out these features that monohull powerboats and even other power cats can’t match:
1) Superior ride. With two hulls slicing through the water 17’ apart you’ve got tremendous stability. The MY4.S rides over waves - it doesn’t pitch, roll and slam into them. Chances are there is someone in your boating family that prefers the stability and comfort that a single hull simply cannot offer.
2) Unmatched fuel economy. Ever wonder why ferries have gone “high speed”. It’s because they are catamarans and can achieve higher speeds at far less fuel consumption. The MY4.S is capable of 22-25 knots, yet will use 40% less fuel than a comparable mono hull.
3) Quiet. Two relatively smaller engines located farther outboard and farther aft make the MY4.S dramatically less noisy than the conventional monohull powerboat.
4) One level living. The cockpit, the salon, the galley and the helm are all on one level. The views are virtually 360 degrees with light filled interior spaces. Great for entertaining and camaraderie.
5) Attractive design. So other power catamarans may approach FP on some of the above issues but in styling, luxury and comfort the MY4.S comes out on top. Judge for yourself she is flat out a better looking boat.
And we didn’t even get to maneuverability and beachability!
Fountaine Pajot is the acknowledged innovator in the industry and has become the world’s leading manufacturer of cruising catamarans. The novelty and public interest in a Fountaine Pajot catamaran at your docks is just the beginning. The memorable cruising and destination experiences will be the reward.
Advantage Yacht Sales is the authorized Northeast Fountaine Pajot dealer located in the Boston area and Newport area serving all of New England and New York. AYS is a four time “Top 100” Boating Industry Marine Dealer, the most prestigious national award in our industry.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.