Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Super Air Nautique G21|
|Location||Lewisville, Texas, United States|
|Engine Model||ZZ6 450HP - 6.2L Direct Injection|
|Engine usage (hours)||12|
|Fuel Tanks||46.5 gal|
2022 Nautique Super Air Nautique G21
- ZZ6 450HP - 6.2L Direct Injection
- Telescoping Flight Control Tower System
- Tower Prep Kit JL Audio M Series Studio(Pre-Wired 8 Channel Amp) US-Canada
- Battery Maintenance System 110 (Integrated Charger-Dual Battery) Cover - Platform
- Cover-Telescoping Tower Towable/Mooring with Anti-Pooling System
- Heater with Defroster
- Ladder- Platform Access
- Lights - Enhanced Courtesy Lightning Package
- Lights- Underwater
- Phender Pro (6) - Boat Fender Attachment System
- Tandem Spoke Leather Steering Wheel
- Stereo - JL Audio M6 Series Studio Elite (wavefront)
- Stereo - Transom Mounted Remote Control
Super Air Nautique G21 Standard Items listed below
- Nautique Configurable Running Surface with Hydro-Plate
- Nautique LINC PANORAY with Helm Control, Zero Off GPS Speed Control Nautique Surf Systemâ„¢ with WAVEPLATE & Surf Pipe
- Exhaust Freshwater Engine Flush System
- Wake Package(Integrated 2850 lbs Ballast System)
- Power Management Access with Dual AGM Batteries
- Lighting-Navigation and Docking Light Array, LED Courtesy Lights
- Cleats (4), Cooler 1 (Removable), Waste Receptacle
- Sliding Reversible Stern Seat and Flip-Up Lounge Seat (Port)
- Rear Facing Transom Seating
- GoPro™ Ready Rotating Tow Point
- MyNautique™ Connectivity Platform
- Premium Mirror
- Wireless Charging
- Stereo - JL Audio® M6 Series Elite with DSP(Stereo, 6 Speakers, 10in Subwoofer and 8 Channel Amp) if Stereo JL Audio® M6 Series
- Studio Elite (Wavefront) not selected
- Flight Control Tower (Textured Finish) with Nautique Awareness Camera if Flight Control Tower Actuated is not selected
- Rotating Wakeboard/Wakesurf Racks if Nautique Strapless Board Racks is not selected
Ready for any on-water adventure you can imagine, the all-new Super Air Nautique G21 is a wake boat revolution in a convenient 21-foot package. Built off the lineage of the award-winning G23 Paragon and the G23, the G21’s appearance takes cues from its siblings while delivering that same higher-level performance we know and expect from the G-Series of boats. Incorporating modern lines and many luxurious appointments, this quintessential wake boat is a sure-fire way to have you living your best life this summer.
Features may include:
Perfectly incorporated into the bow of the all-new G21 are the ultra-bright LED docking lights that are utilized both for docking and as daytime running lights. These light arrays provide great visibility when maneuvering into your boathouse, dock or slip at night and provide a stunning visual signature during the day.
The Super Air Nautique G21 comes with an all-new windshield that compliments the exterior aesthetic. Giving the driver a clear view of their surroundings, this automotive-inspired windshield takes cues from the exterior styling of the G21 and continues those lines so that the entire boat has a well thought-out, integrated look.
PROVIDING GREAT VISIBILITY OFTHE DRIVER'S SURROUNDINGS
The asymmetrical helm design that Nautique is known for is beautifully delivered in the all-new G21. Providing great visibility of the water and the driver’s surroundings, there is also a clear view of the LINC Panoray that is offset to the right. A phone pocket on the left doubles as a place to keep your drain plug when your G21 is out of the water, and a large open dash area is the ideal place for accessories.
ACTUATED HELM SEAT
We’ve taken the best helm seat in the industry and made it even better. An option on the G21, this actuated helm seat is designed to provide you with unmatched comfort and support while behind the wheel. Able to slide forward and reverse with the touch of a button, this versatile seat is comfortable in any position.
DELIVERS THE ULTIMATE WAKESURFWAVES AND WAKEBOARD WAKES
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.