Presented For Sale By:
|Location||London, Greater London, United Kingdom|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|Engine Model||3.0L V6|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 320 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 80 litres|
It all began in 1968 when the first five Nimbus boats were built by a boat-building team that had no notion they were creating Scandinavia’s leading boat building company and one of the leading brand names on the market. A Nimbus boat seamlessly combines beautiful design, comfort, quality and safety at sea; values that every owner requires for themselves and for their families.
Nimbus build boats that exceed the requirements of the discerning yachtsman who appreciates smart functionality, comfort, safety and Scandinavian design. Properties Nimbus considers essential whether you go for a quick drive, a social weekend or a long international cruise.
A core value of Nimbus is to carefully consider every ingredient put into the boat, from design, production method, selection of materials and craftsmanship to delivery, service and accessibility. Irrespective of size or model, every part or function in their boats has been developed to satisfy your needs and to create the right ambience aboard. Form, function and materials seamlessly combine to fulfil a clear purpose where the proportions of the boat, functionality and sea keeping abilities are in harmony.
The Nimbus Commuter 9 is a boat for connoisseurs of contemporary Scandinavian design. The spacious cockpit offers splendid natural light, with a large, sliding glass roof hatch and a modern, snug driver’s position.
The Nimbus Commuter 9 is a thoughtfully designed vessel that offers practical solutions for those seeking a spacious, fast, year-round commuter but who would also like to travel under cover on longer staged journeys or active daytrips.
The swivelling cockpit chairs provide ample space for four people to dine or space for five people in total. The cockpit passenger sofa converts easily into an extra bed for two children or one adult. The forecabin has room for a double berth with separate WC and kitchenette.
In place of the glass roof, the boat can be equipped with an electronically opening canvas canopy, ideal for those wishing to optimise the open-air feeling on warm summer days.
The driver’s position has space for two people to sit comfortably and can be equipped with one large 16” or two smaller 12” plotters.
The foredeck houses a large loading hatch with access to the forecabin, as well as a sun divan that creates extra seating for four people complete with table. The aft deck houses a wide sofa with ample stowage.
- Design Category: C
- Max Passengers: 8
- Length: 9.35m
- Width: 2.95m
- Fuel Capacity: 320L
- Water Capacity: 80L
- Number of beds: 2
- Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design, built for exceptional sea worthiness and handling
- Minimal planing threshold razor sharp bow section
- Extra-large sliding doors with passages through which two people can pass in comfort
- Large sliding glass roof hatch, or electronically opening canvas canopy.
- Cockpit passenger sofa that can be converted to a bed
- Double bed in fore cabin with separate head, with integrated ventilation
- Aft deck sofa with storage
- Dashboard can be fitted 16″ or double 12″ plotters
- Daybed/seating on fore deck with table
- Large loading hatch on fore deck with access to cabin
- 1 x Mercury Diesel 3.0L V6 270hp Bravo3 incl. Propeller, Active Trim
- White hull
- Glass sunroof
- Sleipner SE40 bow thruster
- Zipwake dynamic trim-control system
- 9 inch Simrad Go Plotter
- Fresh water system
- Lighting package
- Stainless steel pulpit
- Nimbus pillow set
- Sunbrella cabin cushions in beige
- Spradling cockpit cushions in beige or blue
- Shrink wrapping for transport protection
- Mercury Upgrade Package with VesselView 403, VesselView mobile and Active Trim
- Electric sunroof
- Range of HiFi packages and HiFi upgrades
- Range of Simrad plotter packages
- Range of Simrad sonar packages
- Simrad VHF with AIS
- Simrad autopilot
- Simrad radar
- Simrad compass
- Foiled hull in blue, red or grey
- Teak deck
- Flexiteek deck with white or back caulking
- Galley without hob
- Galley with gas stove or electric hob
- Sunseat on fore and aft deck
- Nimbus 4 piece crockery set and cool bag
- Extra mattress topper for front cabin
- Extended sunbed on foredeck
- Sunshade for front deck in silver grey
- Sunshade for aft deck in silver grey
- Windscreen protector in Pearl White
- Bow windlass with deck or remote control
- Stern windlass with with deck or remote control
- Anti-theft system
- Mooring package
- Stern gates
- Heater and defroster system
- Isotherm 15L hot water system
- Shore power
- Underwater lights in blue
- Greywater tank
- Search light on stainless steel mast with joystick
- Fishing rod holders x 8 to mount on Deck house including water ski hook
- Table on front deck
- Bow ladder
- Additional port lights in front cabin
- Anti-fouling in black
- Range of transport cradles