The C9 is the third in the new nine-metre Nimbus series following the latest W9 and T9 models. The C9 is a purpose-built, rapid commuter vessel, constructed to equally meet the needs of year-round commuters, active day-trippers or those planning longer, staged journeys with overnight stays.
The C9 prioritises spaciousness, surfaces and functionality to provide the best possible onboard load capacity and freedom of movement. The result is easily accessible stowage, wide gangways, extra-large sliding doors and passages through which two people can pass in comfort.
“The C9 is a contemporary commuter vessel designed to make daily life onboard as simple and comfortable as possible, irrespective of whether you are travelling alone or with passengers. We have prioritised freedom of movement over interior volume in order to make it as easy as possible to board, move freely around the vessel and disembark. As a starting point for the design process we sought inspiration and DNA from our Max II Coupé and Paragon Series,” explains Joacim Gustavsson, chief designer at Nimbus Boats Sweden AB.
- 1 x Mercury Verado 300HP
- Mercury upgrade package
- Roof glass hatch, manual
- White hull
- Galley, no cook top
- Nimbus crockery and cutlery cooling bag
- Nimbus pillow set
- Cabin cushions, with galley, Sunbrella Beige
- Salong cushions, Spradling Blue
- Front and aft sundeck, Spradling Blue
- Extended sunbed foredeck
- Railing cushion foredeck
- Carpets, Beige
- Bow thruster, Sleipner SE40
- Zipwake dynamic trim control system, 450mm
- Windlass bow, Lewmar V700, 7,5kg, 25m, Deck control
- Remote control, bow thruster, front and aft anchor winch
- Mooring package
- Heater/defroster system, Webasto AT3900 (outboard)
- Hot water system, Isoterm 15L
- Shore power, ChargeMaster 12/25A, 25m cable, 2x230V outlets
- Searchlight on stainless steel mast with joystick
- Stern gates
- Table on front deck
- Extra portlights in cabin
- HIFI package basic
- Simrad Plotter, Go 12"
- Simrad Sonar, xSonic Bronze HDI XDCR, Hybrid Dual Imaging™
- Simrad VHF, RS40 incl. AIS receiver, antenna
- Anti-fouling, Seajet 033
- Shrink wrapped
- Delivered, commissioned and handover in Lymington
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.