Presented For Sale By:
|Model||VX Cruiser® HO|
|Location||Miami, Florida, United States|
|Dry Weight||776 lb|
|Engine Model||1.8 HO 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, 1.8 Liter|
|Fuel Tanks||18.5 gal|
2023 Yamaha Waverunners VX Cruiser® HO
Now taking deposits for 2023 Models
We accept trade-Ins and offer consignment and brokerage service/
2023 Yamaha VX Cruiser® HO
ALL DAY CRUISING COMFORT
The VX Cruiser is also available with factory installed, integrated speakers for a clean look that’s ready to roll.
Features may include:
Custom Integrated VX® Audio System
- Optional factory-installed audio system that sounds as good as it looks. Package includes twin, 4½ inch waterproof marine speakers, integrated 2 channel (50 watts per channel) amplifier, easy access control pad and an integrated low-voltage regulator to protect the battery.
All-new Hull and Deck Design
- The new deck design delivers improved ergonomics with deeper, wider, self-draining footwells and a new seat design that improves knee grip and overall comfort.
- All-new on the VX® Series, the Connext touchscreen features Drive Control for customizing your ride, and provides all vital display functions, and security mode to prevent unauthorized use.
- Easily affixes accessories (sold separately) including new custom-designed Wireless Bluetooth® Speakers, GPS Fish Finder as well as your action cameras and smartphones.
RiDE® Throttle Control System
- Drivers switch from forward to neutral to reverse with one pull of the throttle resulting in easier deceleration, reversing and docking.
TR-1® HO engine
- Yamaha Marine engines deliver class-leading performance, fuel efficiency and reliability.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.