|Max Draft||2.59 m|
|Fuel Tanks||6080 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1080 gal|
|Holding Tanks||320 gal|
From stern to bow, more than 160 sq.m of conviviality, where spaces flow seamlessly indoors and outdoors.
- Overall Lenght: 34,99 m / 114'10''
- Maximum Beam: 8,13 m / 26'08''
- Waterline Lenght: 30,98 m / 101'08''
- Hull Lenght: 32,75 m / 107'05''
- Maximum Draft: 2,60 m / 8'06''
- Displacement under full load: 185 tons / 407.850 lb
- Gross Tonnage: 266 GT
- Cruise:± 16 kn
- Top:± 18 kn
2x MAN V8 - 1.300 hp
12 beds in 6 cabins
8 beds in 4 cabins
- Air Conditioning: 288.000 btu / h
- Generators: 2 x 55 kW - 50 hz
- Solar panels energy: ± 5 kW
- Water: 4.100 l / 1.080 gal
- Fuel: 23.000 l / 6.080 gal
- Sewage: 1.000 l / 260 gal
A unique area of more than 140 sqm: interior and exterior spaces for getting together.
Dining area and main deck
Wide body with opening terraces in the dining area.
One of the best in the segment: an area of around 40 sqm for you to customise, with the Yacht owner’s privacy in mind.
Top-level service: invite a crew of up to 9 members on board and take advantage of a service area that is more than twice as big as those of traditional players.
Around 10% more efficient on average than those of the market players.
An exterior area of around 40 sqm covered by solar panels generating about 4kW of energy.