Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|Max Draft||0.81 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||20°|
|Dry Weight||3342 lb|
|Engine Model||150 EFI 4-Stroke (150hp)|
|Fuel Tanks||33 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
OUR MOST EVOLVED RUNABOUT TO DATE IS AHEAD OF ITS TIME
The VR5 builds on Bayliner’s proven V-bottom runabout heritage, while adding form AND function. Forward, the boat employs Bayliner’s category-leading BeamForward™ design, which carries the full 8 feet of beam further forward in the boat than has been traditionally done. The self-bailing cockpit features Bayliner’s new AftAdvantage™ design that increases the aft seating area by extending it to the aft most point of the running surface, then adding the swim platform at the end of the running surface. This keeps the platform apart from the usable interior space, rather than encroaching on it—regardless of whether you choose outboard or sterndrive power. The result is a boat that maximizes space and value like never before.
- BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety.
- Exceptionally roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage™ design
- Standard integrated swim platform and optional platform extension are positioned further aft than comparable models adding interior space while providing the ideal staging area for water sports.
- Available Water Sports or Fishing Options let you customize the VR5 to suit your family's needs.
Standard Key Features
- Integrated Cooler
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Glove Box
- Helm Seat w/180 Swivel
- In Floor Ski/Kneeboard Storage
- AM/FM Stereo w/Inputs for iPod & MP3
- Portside Companion Seat- 3 Position Self
- Bailing Cockpit
- 500 GPH Bilge Pump- Manual
- 12V Blower
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- Side Mounted Engine Controls
- Custom Sport Steering Wheel
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring
- Fiberglass Floor Liner
- Sport Windshield w/Opening Center Panel
- Swim Platform w/Telescoping Ladder
- Stainless Steel Upgrade Package
- Interior Lighting Package
- Ski Tow Pylon
- Bimini Top with Boot
- Bow Well & Cockpit Cover
- Windshield w/Opening Center & Side Wings
- 7" Glass Dash- Mercury
- Stereo, Rockford Fosgate
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Galvanized Swing Tongue S/A Trailer w/Brakes
Exterior: Solid White Hull | Interior: VR Graphite
While we attempt to ensure display of current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may reflect occasional data entry errors. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult dealership personnel for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include dealer preparation, transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.