Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Syracuse, Indiana, United States|
|Length on Deck||7.64 m|
|Engine Model||4 stroke|
|Fuel Tanks||35.2 gal|
2023 Bennington 23 RSB
300 Yamaha Panel Metallic White, Accent Panel Granite Double Smooth, Canvas Smokey Granite, Base Vinyl Graphite Simtex, Blackout Luxe, Trim Accent Zebrawood Slate Matte, Bamboo Silver Flooring Full, Kicker Sub/Amp, Elevated Helm, Toekick Lighting, Electric Power Top Curved, Interior Accent Perf Arctic Ice White, Pillowtop Sport, Deluxe Swingback, Elliptical Sport Perf triple tube Pkg, 55/50 SD Center Fuel W/Enviro Fill, Mercury Power Steering, Storage Center Tube Elliptical, GO9 Display, Rub Rail Insert Black, Gate Glide Front Blackout, Pop Up Cleats, Privacy Delete Swingback, Ski Pylon 54" Aluminum Removable
FROM THRILL TO CHILL
Blur the line between performance and luxury with the R Line. Whether you crave the power and handling for action or the comfort and amenities for entertaining, this is your boat.
OUR MOST ACCOMMODATING PONTOON
Offering more space and most floor plan configurations, the Bennington R Line can accommodate more friends, more family, and more of what you need for a day on the water
An innovative floor plan that enables dual seating capabilities by allowing users to face forward or backward depending on the position of the furniture back.
Features may include:
Stretch the Possibilities
- With a full 10-foot wide-beam option, the R Model delivers a remarkably stable platform ready to accommodate more power from a broad selection of engines and performance packages and add-ons; and more occupants and storage with our most extensive offering of floor plans.
Dressed to Tow
- Beauty meets purpose with our architecturally engineered sport arch. Whether you choose an open or cladded design, you’ll add an aggressive sport-infused edge and a purpose-engineered tow point for watersports. Powered or gas assist folding makes for easy transport and navigation.
Rock the Boat
- Ideal speaker placement throughout the boat creates an ocean of sound that’s rich and robust with superior clarity. Speakers options include both inside and out with external aft deck speaker and available arch speakers filling your world with music no matter where you choose to enjoy it.
Cut Through the Chill
- Don’t let cooler weather or an evening chill cut your boating short. Bennington's sleek low-profile windshields paired with a captain and co-captain dual console design delivers protection, comfort, storage, and optional stainless-steel sink, all with sport-infused style.
Make a Colorful Statement
- Custom illumination further personalizes your boating experience and sets the mood. With up to 13 user-selectable colors, the soft glow can illuminate the water, below deck, speakers, the interior, and even the cup holders.
- Portable Armrest with 2 Cupholders with Zebrawood Slate Trim and Side Mesh Pocket
- 2 Wide Berth Chaise Lounges with Fold-Down Armrest/Cupholder
- Self-Draining Bench Seat Cooler
- Restyled V2 Pure Comfort Reclining Captains Chair
- Interior Light Dimmer (Console Lights Excluded)
- Stainless Steel and Woodgrain Accents Throughout
- 37 Gallon Fuel Tank, 35.2 Gallon Usable Capacity
- Stereo Remote
- Swingback Stern Lounger
- 25" Pontoons
- Anodized Raised Rails
- Custom Bennington Stainless Steel Cleats
- Enhanced LED Docking Lights with Stainless Steel Light Housings
- Extended Aft Deck
- Full Length Extruded Anodized Skirting
- Heavy Duty Rub Rail
- Large Radius Bow Rails with 24" Gate
- Quick Release 10' Bimini Top with Surlast Embroidered Boot, 1.25" Frame & Trailering Struts
- 1 Piece Fiberglass Body Integrated with Starboard Bow Chaise Lounge
- Console Footrest
- Custom Wheel with Zebrawood Slate Accents and Etched Center Cap
- Fiberglass Door with easy open & close Stainless Steel Hinges & Latch
- Illuminated Rocker Switches with Dash Mounted Breakers & Master Power Switch
- Tilt Steering
- Striker 4 Fish Graph
- Rockford Fostgate PMX - 2 All in One Stereo System
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.