Manufacturer Provided Description
The 280 Dauntless completes the full evolution of our iconic, multifunctional center-console bay boat series. True to its family name, this model empowers you to take on adventures fearlessly and explore uncharted territory with confidence. With a wide range of packages available, boaters can choose the right propulsion.
- Engine and piloting packages ranging from high-horsepower single engines to joystick-controlled options let you take on the entire bay.
- Spacious forward seating combined with a center-console cockpit configuration keeps the whole crew happy.
- Large swim platforms with an optional fold-out patio gives you the power to safely take on more pursuits—on the deck, behind the boat, and in the water—with fewer obstacles in between.
- Optional windlass and beach boarding ladder lets you drop anchor wherever you find yourself on the journey.
- Innovative helm seat transforms from a captain’s chair into a leaning post or a vantage point for trolling with the push of a button.
- Spacious forward lounge conceals a large storage garage, designed to provide easier access to dive tanks, buckets and fishing rods.
- Ample rod storage, a standard transom livewell and pump-out forward fishbox provide outstanding fishability.
- Entertainment enhancements through an improved stereo system and colored RGB lighting take the day from fearless to fun in no time flat.
- Digital Switching Technology lets you control lighting and electronics remotely for better battery life.
- A full tempered-glass windshield offers enhanced protection with additional vents and wiper-wash for visibility in all conditions.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 22.5" cockpit depth
- 8" cleats; bow (2), stern (2), spring line (2)
- Low profile bow rail - welded stainless steel
- Casting platform aft
- Starboard transom walkthrough
- Drink holders stainless steel, forward (4), lounge (2), console (3), aft seats (2)
- Garboard drain plug
- Lifting eyes - bow and stern
- Rod holders stainless steel, stern deck (3), gunnel mounted (2), Bow (2)
- Livewell (19 gallons) Insulated with blue interior, light and flush mounted lid in stern deck
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Low profile aft side rails - welded stainless steel
- Swim platform with telescoping ladder
- Lighting - LED courtesy lighting in cockpit, (multi color RGBW) (2 in bow, 2 at helm, 2 at stern deck)
- Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob
- Wireless phone charger
- Console face tan gelcoat
- Drink holders (3) SS
- Electrical switch panel
- Electronics mounting surface (for 16" display or dual 12" displays)
- Acrylic access door in aluminum frame with stainless steel latch
- Head porta potti (with pump-out)
- Interior LED light
- Hooks - stainless steel (2)
- Forward port and starboard seats with folding backrests
- Forward console lounge with armrests
- Stern bench seat with folding backrest
- Fiberglass leaning post with convertible deluxe helm seating: Port and starboard armrests, flip up bolsters, integrated storage drawers, grab rail, electric actuation converts helm seating into aft facing couch with leaning post for captain
- Bow, anchor locker with overboard drain and stainless-steel gas shock
- Insulated bow storage lockers, P&S, with overboard drains and stainless-steel gas shocks
- Forward in floor fish box with overboard drain and pump out
- Lockable console front storage - holds multiple rods, buckets, gear, and optional dive tank racks (includes: garage storage organizer for easy access to smaller gear)
- Lockable console storage
- Storage drawers in leaning post
- Storage under aft seat
- 350 L6 (DTS) Black Mercury Verado with hydraulic power steering (91 octane fuel recommended)
- Active engine trim
- Tilt steering
- Propeller - stainless steel
- Automatic bilge pump
- Battery trays (3) with switch and wiring
- Electric horn
- Electric trim tabs with indicators
- Freshwater shower (18-gallon tank) with stern sprayer
- Fuel tank 160-gallon
- Navigation lights
- Integrated Mercury SmartCraft® Connect
Vessel View Mobile
- Display key engine data on your smartphone (Android or Apple iPhone)
- Bluetooth connection via Vessel View Mobile app (compatible while connected to stereo)
- Troubleshooting assistance with dealer notification
Additional Mercury options available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.