Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Jacksonville, Florida, United States|
2023 Everglades 235CC
2023 235cc Everglades (Sky Blue) - Yamaha F300 (White) w/ Digital Electric Steering - Garmin 12 inch Touchscreen 8612XSV Chart Plotter, B175 High-Wide transducer - 2 aft livewells - Fiberglass Hardtop T-Top w/ Ski Pylon 4 rod holders spreader lights - Premier Audio Package JL Audio Speakers amp & subwoofer - Fusion 770 control head with bluetooth - Stainless Steel Steering Wheel - Head compartment with Porta potty, lighting, storage, flooring, lockable door - Full cushion package (tan) bow seating w/ forward facing backrests - fold out jump seats aft - swim platform with step ladder - side utility door with ladder - stainless drink holders - Helm seat tackle station, swivel seat. - Windlass anchor system - center cooler in front of console - Aluminum Ameratrail Trailer - and more... CALL TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE
An Entirely New Class of Entry-Level Performance Center Console Boats.
Debuting at the 2020 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, the all-new 235cc takes center stage. Size matters and Everglades has taken expectations "next level" for the entry-level center console category.
Built upon our patented RAMCAP high-density hull, the 235cc has innovations and features that make the term "entry-level” outmoded. A fish hunter at its core, the rigidity, and strength of its hull can take you well beyond shallow bays and intercostal waters out into the deep. Powered by a 300hp Yamaha engine package, you can direct its power at the 235cc’s upgraded helm. Digital displays, Bocatech® switches, sliding windshield, and Helm Master controls are perfectly spaced across the helm, giving the captain complete control and superior 360° visibility. Our patent-pending swivel helm seat provides first-ever versatility and keeps the captain comfortable yet stable when facing forward and can be turned to face the stern as a mezzanine seat, providing an alternative cushioned leaning post. Upfront, bow and forward console seating is also improved with larger, more contoured seats and under-seat insulated cooler/dry storage.
Below deck, the upgraded console provides a larger head and storage area. Other upgrades and creature comforts include improved bow seating and storage, retractable full transom seating, added gunnel bolsters, and all new powder coated accent color options.
When it comes to the hunt, the 235cc is equipped with Everglades’ exclusive fishing DNA. An acclaimed near shore and intercostal fishing boat, the 235cc features a rigging station with tackle tray storage, tackle drawers, tool and leader storage, rigging surface, and four-rod holders. The Transom features a standard 17-gallon starboard circulating livewell with a clear acrylic lid and stainless steel friction hinges and latch. Also included is a standard port side insulated cooler. Bring all your gear and stow it in abundant storage spaces and under gunwale rod racks. Everything has a space and is within reach.
Pleasure boating or hardcore fishing, the new 235cc raises the bar significantly in what you should expect in a premium center console boat.
Features may include:
- Sleek, new spacious design that accommodates anglers and cruisers alike.
- Rich accents and details include refined upholstery with exposed stitching and well-equipped amenities.
- Industry-leading fishing features including standard livewell, integrated cup/rod holder combos in deck, and storage compartments.
- Lifetime hull warranty and 3 year component warranty
- Variable deadrise deep v-hull
- Patented closed molded RAMCAP® construction process
- Console glove box/storage bin
- Console handrails
- Console power port & USB charging ports
- Stainless steel drink holders (2)
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Molded-in fiberglass footrest at the helm
- Fiberglass hardtop with molded in handrail & drainage trough, aluminum powder-coated with hand holds, LED lights, spreader lights, electronics box, (4) rod holders, ski pylon
- Integrated hardtop & windshield frame
DECK / Cockpit
- Anchor locker with rope hold, anchor storage & fixed cleat
- Anti-Fatigue helm pad - mocha or storm gray
- 6" pull-up cleats cast 316 stainless steel & through bolted (6)
- Stainless steel drink holders
- Recessed cockpit drains
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.