Presented For Sale By:
|Class||Ski and Wakeboard|
|Location||Peninsula, Ohio, United States|
|Engine Model||6.2L 320 HP|
2023 Heyday Wake Boats WT-2DC
Great Value Wake Boat- Available at Buckeye- Only a few left remaining 2022 models! Now taking 2023 pre-orders as well!
MID JULY ETA- Get your 2023 On Order Today! Great Value Inboard Wakeboat! 6.2L V-8 Engine, Tons of Torque and Factory Ballast, and Maximized Space in Heyday's Unique Interior!
DUAL CONSOLE COMFORT UNDER 21 FEET.
The WT-2DC offers a dual console layout with full windshield and wraparound cockpit seating.
The massive bow seating area is complete with port and starboard adjustable armrests. This model features a walkthrough to the swim platform with a transom step for getting ready between rides. There’s plenty of storage thanks to a spacious ski5.99 locker and under seat base storage. And of course, it has Heyday’s signature ‘hot tub’ seats that get passengers closer to the action and conceal even more storage below.
Like every Heyday, the WT-2DC is designed from the bottom up for wake sports. Our special hull shape is designed to displace more water, which means more water fueling the wave and your ride. Our unique angled transom adds natural curl to your surf waves for a better surf pocket.
Features may include:
- 5.7L Crusader 350 HP
- Head Unit w/ 4 Speakers
- Cupholders (10)
- Grab Handles (9)
- Mooring Cleats (4)
- Fuel Fill w/ Integrated Vent
- Glove Box
- Helm Seat w/ Adjustable Slide and 180 Degree Swivel
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- LED Courtesy Lights
- GatorStep® Textured Flooring
ELECTRICAL & ENGINE
- 500 GPH Bilge Pump (Automatic)
- 12V Engine Compartment Blower
- Multi-Function Gauges w/ Fog Resistant Glass Lenses: Fuel, Speedometer, Tachometer, Voltmeter
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Side-Mounted Engine Shifter/Throttle
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Safety Lanyard
- Convex Ski Mirror
- Standard Speed Control
- Custom Sport Steering Wheel
HULL & DECK
- Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Stainless Steel Transom Tow Ring
- Fiberglass Floor Liner
- Wraparound Windshield w/ Safety Glass, Opening Center Panel & Side Wings
- Quick-Detach Swim Platform (Removable for Storage)
- Folding Xtreme Tower (Black)
- The Double Up: Tandem Axle Painted Trailer w/ Brakes & Steel Wheels
Includes Mercury 6.2L 320 HP V-8 Inboard Engine, Colored Hull & Deck Upgrade, Accent Graphic, Metal Flake Upgrade, DLX Flooring Upgrade, Stainless Steel Pkg, 7" Glass Dash Simrad w/Engine Data, Elevator Plate, Kickback Lounge, Bow Filler, Dual Battery w/Switch, Plug n Play Ballast, Surf Shaper, Swivel Board Racks, Sound System upgrade w/Tower Speakers and Sub, Travel Cover, Bimini Top, Alloy Wheel Upgrade, Spare Tire.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.