NOVEMBER DELIVERY, The 189FS now comes with a porta potty room under the console.This is a family oriented center console with less emphasis on hard core fishing and more on the water sports many families are enjoying on the water today, such as skiing, tubing, camping, or just being out on the waterways. It features more seating, cup holders, and storage to accommodate all family members, but we never forget the fishermen. It also includes molded in rod racks and a generous live well. The bench seat in the rear features removable cushions to convert it to a nice fishing deck as well. This boat is as well rounded as the modern family. CALL SONNY 985 643 6668
- Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
- Cup holder on console.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Pull up cleats.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Black accents.
- Courtesy lights.
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Electric horn.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Navigation lights.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.