Manufacturer Provided Description
The 239DFS is loaded with amenities, comfort, style, and performance. Like the rest of the fleet this big runabout is self bailing and foam filled to provide level and upright flotation giving your family one of the safest platforms on the water today.
- Curved walk through windshield.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- 15 gallon aerated live well.
- Pull up cleats.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Courtesy lights.
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Electric horn.
- Storage under console.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Bow cushions.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- One captain's chair and one back to back lounge seat.
- Stereo with MP3 port and 4 speakers.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- 9' X 12" trim tabs.
- Fresh water shower station with 9 gallon tank.
- Fwd. in floor fish box is macerated with overboard drain.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.