Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Super Air Nautique G21|
|Class||Ski and Wakeboard|
|Location||Lewisville, Texas, United States|
|Dry Weight||5800 lb|
|Engine Model||ZZ6 450HP - 6.2L Direct Injection|
|Fuel Tanks||46.5 gal|
2023 Nautique Super Air Nautique G21
- Super Air Nautique G21
- ZZ6 450HP - 6.2L Direct Injection
- Tower Speakers - 1 Pair JL Audio M6 Series 880x Series Speakers Bimini - Tower Mounted Tri-Fold with Surf Pockets
- Tower Prep Kit JL Audio M Series Studio(Pre-Wired 8 Channel Amp) 3000N
- Battery Maintenance System 110 (Integrated Charger-Dual Battery) Cover - Platform
- Cover-Towable/Mooring(Tower Up) w/Anti-Pooling (Std or Act Tower) Cooler - Additional Removable Cooler
- Ladder - Platform Access
- Lights - Enhanced Courtesy Lighting Package
- LINC Panoray - Navionics Maps
- Seating - Bow Filler Cushion
- Stereo - JL Audio M6 Series Studio Elite (Wavefront)
- Stereo - Transom Mounted Remote Control
- Walk-Thru Air-Dam (Slide In)
Super Air Nautique G21 Standard Items listed below
- Nautique Configurable Running Surface with Hydro-Plate
- Nautique LINC PANORAY with Helm Control, Zero Off GPS Speed Control Nautique Surf System™ with WAVEPLATE & Surf Pipe Exhaust Freshwater Engine Flush System
- Wake Package(Integrated 2850 lbs Ballast System)
- Power Management Access with Dual AGM Batteries
- Lighting-Navigation and Docking Light Array, LED Courtesy Lights
- Cleats (4), Cooler 1 (Removable), Waste Receptacle
- Sliding Reversible Stern Seat and Flip-Up Lounge Seat (Port)
- Rear Facing Transom Seating
- GoPro™ Ready Rotating Tow Point
- MyNautique™ Connectivity Platform
- Premium Mirror
- Wireless Charging
- Stereo - JL Audio® M6 Series Elite with DSP(Stereo, 6 Speakers, 10in Subwoofer and 8 Channel Amp) if Stereo JL Audio® M6 Series Studio Elite (Wavefront) not selected
- Flight Control Tower (Textured Finish) with Nautique Awareness Camera if Flight Control Tower Actuated is not selected
- Rotating Wakeboard/Wakesurf Racks if Nautique Strapless Board Racks is not selected
Bringing the highest caliber luxury and performance features to the 21-foot segment, look no further than the 2023 Super Air Nautique G21 for the best possible wake boat in its class. The G21 dominates with the relentless performance of the G-Series and the legendary wakes and waves it is known for. With a spacious interior layout and a well-appointed helm area, the G21 is the perfect family wake sports boat.
Features may include:
- The G21 fits right in line with the overall look and feel of the Super Air Nautique G-Series. The faceted hull sides, aggressive styling and iconic Nautique looks ties together well with the visual signature of this attention-commanding boat.
- The automotive-inspired windshield on the Super Air Nautique G21 takes cues from the exterior styling of the G21 and continues those lines for a uniform look while giving the driver a clear view of their surroundings.
LINC Panoray Touchscreen
- The 12.4” LINC Panoray touchscreen is seamlessly designed into the helm of the Super Air Nautique G21. A display for you to view information and control all the settings, the LINC Panoray is an intuitive interface with custom configurations. With easy-to-read menus, it provides you with the best driving experience possible.
Actuated Helm Seat
- The G21 comes standard with the best helm seat in the industry and adding the actuated option elevates it to another level. Designed to provide you with unmatched comfort and support while behind the wheel, the actuated version can also slide forward and reverse with the touch of a button. Whether you're driving down the lake or relaxing with friends, this versatile seat is comfortable in any position.
Nautique Surf System®
- The Super Air Nautique G21 incorporates the Nautique Surf System (NSS) with WAVEPLATE® technology. Integrated right into the hull, the WAVEPLATE on the G21 is designed to work in concert with the hull to provide the best, most-configurable surf waves you could desire. The WAVEPLATE extends outward and down from the t
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.