Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Tender 11 / T11|
|Location||Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Fuel Tanks||850 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||135 litres|
|Hull Warranty||2 years|
The price shown is INCLUDING VAT. The T11 is a 12.4-meter-long walk-around for excursions with plenty of space for up to 12 people to socialise or take part in activities, while also providing enough room for everyone onboard to face the direction of travel when moving at higher speeds.
The boat’s heart is found in it’s lounge area. This is an extra spacious and multifunctional socializing space that can be easily adapted to different activities such as cruising, sunbathing, swimming, entertaining, lunch and dinner or a quiet afternoon of reading in the shade. Flexibility is provided by sofas, tables and awnings with simple handles that can be used to rotate, fold and move into different positions depending on what it is you want to do.
The lounge area has three sofas and a large table which, depending on it’s position, can function as a sun deck or a seating area that can either have all seats facing the direction of travel or alternatively facing one another. The outdoor kitchen has drawers for cutlery and tableware, a kitchen sink with hot water and space for a gas stove or electric grill. The large stowage space measures just over 2500 litres and boasts a hydraulic opening mechanism that is easily accessible from the after-deck. It has space for everything you could ever want to bring with you, whether that be SUPs, sea bobs, wakeboards and biscuits or simply an inflatable rubber boat. The bathing platform and the after-deck are ample and easily provide enough space for several people at the same time.
The cockpit is snuggly put together in the typical Nimbus fashion, with extra storage compartments and space for three people to sit in the direction of travel. The foredeck offers room for a divan and a sun bed. Much like the T9 series, the T11 also has a large storage hatch at the front of the cabin. Thanks to the large gunwale sides, the foredeck can also be used as a seating area and socializing space.
Below deck you will find two separate cabins with space for two couples or a family of four. Spacious bathroom with toilet, shower and sufficient headroom.
Available in October 2022.
- Mercury upgrade package, Vessel View 403, Vessel View mobile, Active Trim
- Foiled hull, Grey
- Nimbus crockery & cutlery
- Outdoor galley, cook top gas, cold water, refrigerator 70L
- Outdoor galley, extra freezer 70L
- Nimbus pillow set
- Carpets, cabin
- Cabin cushions, Niroxx
- Outdoor cushions, Niroxx
- Front deck sunbed, Niroxx
- Extra mattress topper, front and guest cabin
- Canopy mooring kit, T-Top
- Canopy enclosed
- Sunshade, front deck and aft deck
- FlexiTeek, Teak/Black caulking
- Bow thruster, Sleipner
- Zipwake dynamic trim control system, 450mm
- Extra wardrobe in owners cabin
- Windlass bow, Lewmar V1, 16kg-50m-8mm, deck control
- Remote control, Bow and Stern thruster, front and anchorwinch
- Waterski pole
- Mooring package
- Diesel heater, defroster and hot water system, Isotherm 40l
- Shore power
- Solar energy package, 3 x 100W
- Under water lights
- Overboard discharge blackwater
- Search light on stainless steel mast with joystick
- Stern gates
- Table on front deck
- Extra portlight in cabins incl. Curtains
- HIFI package high-end
- HIFI package upgrade with DAB unit
- Simrad Plotter, NSX 2×12″
- Simrad Sonar, xSonic Bronze HDI XDCR, Hybrid Dual Imaging™
- Simrad VHF, RS40 incl. AIS receiver, antenna
- Simrad Radar, HALO24
- Anti-fouling, Hempel Black
- Delivery to Lymington
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.