Presented For Sale By:
|Class||Antique and Classic|
|Location||Georgetown, Maryland, United States|
|Length at Water Line||10.21 m|
|Max Draft||1.7 m|
|Dry Weight||24000 lb|
|Total Sail Area||682.61 ft²|
|Headsail Area||373.49 ft²|
|Mainsail Area||309.12 ft²|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||25|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 120 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 120 gal|
Owner Wants it Gone!
Classic Sailing Yacht!!!
New sails, new aluminum masts, 7/8" keel bolts and nuts, new aquamarine 21 engine shaft, 20" bronze prop, old through-hulls replaced with manifold through-hulls,
- Sails are like new, never installed!
- Paid $55k in ’04
- Engine replaced with 75 HP Yanmar; $22,800 twin-turbo with a new shaft, triple prop and 85amp alternator
- Wood hull with fiberglass sheath(Plywood sheath over oak)3 layers of 12oz. cloth, 5 layers 2/3 from bow
- New masts!
- 7400 lb, lead keel, bolted on; 5’4” draft
- New wiring and plumbing
- New standing rigging
- 4-stage battery charger/works with all battery types
- Custom chainplates with 3/8 stainless steel bolts through oak
- Silicon bronze and superior Canadian stainless steel in all restorations
- Pictures of restoration are available
- Video available
Rebuild, restore, part-out!!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Block Casting: A. 8-y-13 B. N7 J-H 97 3
Starter: Hitachi A.171008-77010 B.S114-483A/12V C.82U
Transmission: KM4A SN:13964/Kanzaki
Gear Ratio: 2.63