Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Port Townsend, Washington, United States|
|Min. Draft||1.22 m|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||2 Blade|
|Designer||L. Francis Herreshoff|
|Builder||Brent Jespersen-Jespersen Boat Works|
This gorgeous Herreshoff 28 (H-28), Limfjord, designed by L. Francis Herreschoff and built by Brent Jespersen is a Mahogany Strip Planked Sloop and she’s ready to go sailing!
Limfjords broad beam, full keel, large and airy interior cabin, spacious cockpit and seaworthy sailing performance make her a very comfortable and safe vessel for coastal, near coastal or offshore cruising.
She‘s powered by a Yanmar 2-Cylinder 18 HP Diesel coupled to a 1” Stainless Propeller Shaft, a PSS Dripless Shaft Seal and a 2-Blade Feathering Max Prop.
Forward she has a V-Berth Cabin with Head Compartment to port, and the Main Salon has Settee sitting on both sides with a Fold Down Table and Galley Aft.
Limfjord has been well taken care of throughout her life and has a bright future ahead. The family is selling due to the loss of a loved one. She’s sails beautifully, is well built, and is beautiful to look at from the shore, the dock or the helm.
Showings available by appointment, thank you!
- Hull Material: Strip Planked Mahogany
- Fasteners: Steel Ring Shanked Nails, Vertical in planks
- Frames: Hardwood
- Bulkheads: Plywood
- Deck Material: Fiberglass with Plywood Sheathing
- Ships System: 12VDC
- Battery Charger
- Batteries: (2) 12 VDC
- Electric Bilge Pump: Atwood V900 900 GPH
- Manual Bilge Pump
- VHF: Icom M-402
- Depthsounder: Garmin 160 Blue
- Compass: Danforth
- Autopilot: Simrad TP32
- Stereo: Horizon MST660
Galley and Cabin Equipment
- Stove and Oven: 2-Burner LPG with Oven
- Refrigeration: Icebox
- Sink: Stainless
- Cabin Heat: Dickinson Newport LPG
- Head: Marine Composting Toilet
- Windlass: Simpson-Lawrence Anchorman
- Anchor: Bruce 10 kg with 50’ 1/4” Chain and 150’ 1/2” Rope Rode
- Fuel Tank: 12 Gallon Aluminum
- Water Tank: 15 Gallon Fiberglass over Plywood
- Holding Tank: 5 Gallon Plastic
Sails and Rigging
- Mainsail, 135% Genoa, 90% Jib, Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Winches: (4) Anderson
- Mast and Boom: Hollow Sitka Spruce
- Rigging: 1 x 19 SS
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.