Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Trewes 47 Ketch|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Length on Deck||14.5 m|
|Max Draft||1.65 m|
|Engine Make||Mercedes Benz|
|Engine Model||OM 352.912|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Builder||Van Der Meer Yachtbuilders|
|Fuel Tanks||1350 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||800 litres|
A true classic Clipper Pilothouse designed by Van Dam and built by Van Der Meer Yachtbuilders in Holland, this Van Dam Trewes 47 Ketch is a sturdy motor-sailor designed to go anywhere.
Although requiring some cosmetical updating, she is offered in perfectly sound condition, having been regularly maintained throughout her sailing life.
Last-minute price reduction for quicker sale... bring offers!
- Built 1972 by Van Der Meer Yachtbuilders (Holland) in high-quality Corten steel hull & deck.
- Outer hull treated & coated with 2mm high-grade steel putty coating.
- International Paints 2-pack coating system.
- Full teak deck, re-laid 2007 on 10mm marine ply overlaid with full Syka bedding.
- Moulded long keel with steel ballast with rudder skeg.
- Pilot house design with clipper-style stem, raised aft deck and reversed transom with tender davits mounted.
1 x 120 HP Mercedes-Benz OM 352.912 diesel engine
Shaft drive to 4 blade bronze prop
Hydraulic steering with dual helm position
Spars & Rigging
- Ketch-clipper rig type with twin forestay and “cutter” inner forestay
- Anodised Alu mast, mizzen, booms & spars
- 2 x out-rigger spinnaker poles
- 4 x main sailing winches p/s aft deck – bolted to elevated steel bases
- 4 x Goiot winches mounted on main mast
- 1 x Goiot winch on mizzen for halyard
- 2 x Mainsails
- 2 x Mizzen sails
- 2 x Genoa/Jibs
- 1 x Storm Jib
- 24v / 220v / 240v with shore power mains
- CONSTAVOLT voltage stabilizer unit
- Heavy-duty Battery Charger
- 24v bank batteries for both domestic & starter banks
- ONAN 3.5 kW genset (currently disconnected to workshop)
4 berths in 2 double cabins & additional convertible saloon area:
Double V-berth cabin forward with storage and wardrobe
Large heads abaft with wash-basin & toilet room to port, shower room to stb
Twin cabin with p/s berths, wardrobe and other stowage compartments
inside steering station to portside with helmsman seat
Large chart table to stb with complement of nav aids
L-shaped dinette to stb abaft with table, storage opposite to port
Generous all-round large windows
full-beam U-shaped dinning area with large dining table & cocktail cabinet
full-beam seating/storage area abaft
Galley with sink, stove, fridge and cooking worktop
spacious side-decks with high safety rails
“raised” generous aft deck with external steering position to stb side
- Hot/Cold pressure water system
- Large top-loading fridge in galley
- Electric cooker/oven
- shower with electrical pump-out
- stereo radio/cd-player with speakers
- NECO Autopilot
- Wind direction instruments
- ICOM DSC VHF
- Magnetic Compass
- Electric anchor windlass, anchor & chain
- Aluminium Passarella
- arch-davits mounted at transom for tender stowage
- Zodiac RIB tender with 4HP Johnson Outboard
- Man/Auto Bilge Pumps
- Mooring ropes, fenders, etc
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.