Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Dry Weight||14600 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||35 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||110 gal|
Only 80 photos available on this website. See all 105 photos at www.popyachts.com/view/247131
Reason for selling is "owner is out of state so not much use".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Bill Lapworth designed classic cruiser. This boat has made multiple Annapolis to Bermuda single hand race appearances.
The Cal 39 has been known to be a world cruising sailboat. With a seagoing cockpit ready for your adventures. The layout is great for cruising or racing.
The hull shape makes for a great all parts of sailing. In the cabin, you have plenty of space for enjoyment on the water.
You get water and shore power hookups. Need some power out on the water, you can with the solar panels above the helm that are near the stern.
You get plenty of seating in the cockpit to entertain guests with easy movement when sailing.
OWNER IS LOOKING FOR OFFER EVEN IF ITS NOT FULL PRICE.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Morgan, Hunter, and Catalina vessels for sale. If you're in the Washington, Arlington, Alexandria, or Columbia areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other cruising sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The boat does need some good deep cleaning to occur. The owner has had recent work on the sailboat to bring the condition up to the market. Currently waiting for the documentation of all upgrades to add to the listing.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Head (Included)
- Salon (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bench Seat (Included)
- City Water Hookup (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Solar Panel (2)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- Blocks (Included)- Boom (Included)
- Boom Vang (Included)
- Chain Plates (Included)
- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sheet Roller Cars (Included)
- Sloop Rig (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)
- Covers - Sail (Included)- Main Sail (Included)
- Spinnaker Sheets (Included)